Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fit birds in uniform

Yokel

LE
She's probably pushing 50 years old now and drawing her pension!

Too young for many on this site! If Policewomen are your thing:

7758204-6524625-image-a-35_1545570529509.jpg

0_Newsflash-SexyCop-12jpgro.jpg

b9ea4982ea65946adee77c3d059c7220.jpg

18537144-7469235-image-m-65_1568641848306.jpg

dbjl4pf-9b34919b-bbd0-4a8c-8a1c-e06c5b25dad6.jpg

Call me old fashioned, but I think they looked better in white blouses with checked cravats.....

Or perhaps:
rBVakV9LLtuAQR3oAARrw3v3hqw555.jpg

exspy

LE
Too young for many on this site! If Policewomen are your thing:
Call me old fashioned, but I think they looked better in white blouses with checked cravats.....
Christ, that's feckin' fantastic! Every shift supervisor's nightmare, however. Makes the single and the married guys crazy. More broken hearts and broken marriages. Probably marry and Inspector or better. At least, all the hot ones did on my Force.

NSP

LE
I think the fasteners are designed to prevent accidental failure
You mean the loops of wire on the joints? We use them on our air lines. They don't stop the coupling failing; they just stop the line whip-lashing about the place if the coupler does fail.

Did someone mention the Police? I like the Italian versions best.

1. Ordering Coffee.

FLydv83.jpg

2. Dialling in Coffee

awBG1GD_700b.jpg

3. Interview without Coffee. Oh yes.

ten.giardino.jpg

My Pritti Patel fantasy Italian Carabinieri lookalike woman (I won't go into details).

7b7d5fe1da50942adede7a451cbc2c67.jpg

I think there are some that are better suited to make you talk.
View attachment 541879View attachment 541880View attachment 541881View attachment 541882View attachment 541883View attachment 541884
Something Austrian, but with the red hair she's probably a british spy
View attachment 541885
As far as I can see, there are a lot of life-experienced men here who appreciate a certain maturity in women and... Ah Buggrit, here some totty for the geezers
View attachment 541888
A little off topic, but does anyone know what the gadget is on the front of the German lass's MP7?

RTU'd

War Hero
Christ, that's feckin' fantastic! Every shift supervisor's nightmare, however. Makes the single and the married guys crazy. More broken hearts and broken marriages. Probably marry and Inspector or better. At least, all the hot ones did on my Force.
And when they get older they are like this.
1611565380054.png

Yokel

LE
My Pritti Patel fantasy Italian Carabinieri lookalike woman (I won't go into details).

View attachment 542720

Are you banned from going to Italy for taking pictures of female law enforcement officers without permission? Does the female carabineri uniform feature trousers or a skirt? Stockings, tights, or bare legs?

I would like to see a few pictures of bare legged policewoman patrolling beaches.

What? No picture of a nice female engineering or mathematics student diligently working un the iibrary, ideally wearing glasses, studying using a textbook on helicopter design?

Maybe a a picture such as:

aerospace-engineering-management.jpg

Or perhaps a qualified one - in uniform?

images

Or this girl - not directly involved with rotary wing stuff, but V/STOL ones and she has a uniform:

images
Top pic looks like she hasn't got a scooby doo what she is looking at, its the "What do you mean knit one purl one?????? " face

Jesus, for airport police they didn't know much about aerodynamics did they? The drag factor of that sign on the Talbot must have kept it going above 40mph (not that they ever got much above that on a good day). Although in fairness, it was presumably only supposed to be used for tootling around the runways and aprons etc so a BFO sign on the roof might have been useful to prevent myopic 747 pilots crashing into it.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
fb.jpg

Latest Threads