Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fit birds in uniform

It’s a shame the Germans have stopped selling their flektarn on to the surplus market. Won’t be able to get a free blonde bombshell with each shirt now.
In Germany there is still used and new stuff on the surplus market. If you are looking for a supplier in your neck of the woods Arktis has stuff in Flecktarn from time to time.
B110 Combat Smock - Flecktarn
I honestly don't know if they ship them with flecktarn, but in my village the parcel carriers from DHL are in the majority young women, some of them are even very good looking. So maybe there is a chance for you to get a blonde this way?

Like how? No pictures, just names, I value my retinas.
Since you live in Germany, I could offer you Claudia Roth.

Lächeln und denken es könnte schlimmer kommen, meistens kommt es dann schlimmer.
Really no picture of her?

In Germany there is still used and new stuff on the surplus market. If you are looking for a supplier in your neck of the woods Arktis has stuff in Flecktarn from time to time.
B110 Combat Smock - Flecktarn
I honestly don't know if they ship them with flecktarn, but in my village the parcel carriers from DHL are in the majority young women, some of them are even very good looking. So maybe there is a chance for you to get a blonde this way?

Thanks.

I wasn’t actually after any at the minute. As per my other post, I was in the local surplus shop buying an Austrian version of the M65 jacket, good buy actually, and was mooching thro some of their other stuff and as a by the way chat they mentioned they weren’t able to get any more German stuff. Just had whatever stock was on the hangers and in distributer warehouses.

The one German item I have is a deserttarn shirt which will last me a good number of years yet.

Mylene Klass anyone ?
A MILF and dressed up for an NHS documentary

35D8AE3500000578-0-image-m-2_1467371295899.jpg

Yokel

LE
One for the 'Women you should fancy but don't' thread for me I have to say.

A vacuous publicity seeker IMHO.

A product of our times perhaps? She found fame on so called reality TV, but she was already a classically trained musician with great talent. I am sure she performs classical works.

She waves knives at intruders too.

Shes the exchange Observer / TACCO

cheers

TACCO? Wash your mouth with helicopter gearbox oil. Unless that is the term the Australians use.

Last edited:

Latest Threads