Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fit birds in uniform

Picky ******.

I'd finger her until my finger prints disappeared.
There are plenty more desperate than that and who don't suffer a Napoleonic Affliction. I'd go ginger first.

Karamoja

War Hero
I reckon she would be fit :-

A-10 bird.JPG

Nowt wrong with ail et escargots!
Especially when served as amuses-gueules in vols-au-vent - to people who have always said they ‘can’t stand the idea of that French muck, garlic & snails’ - then proclaim the vols to be delicious, ‘What’s in them?’ and their faces when you tell them!
I plead guilty to that with parents-in-law Mk1.

Especially when served as amuses-gueules in vols-au-vent - to people who have always said they ‘can’t stand the idea of that French muck, garlic & snails’ - then proclaim the vols to be delicious, ‘What’s in them?’ and their faces when you tell them!
I plead guilty to that with parents-in-law Mk1.
I would like to amuse that girl.

An ex Booty friend of mine, while running a pub, said something very similar to a female worker who was a bit down in the dumps.

Cost his company £2k in compo.
I’ve found to my cost (thankfully not directly financial or legal) that good ol’ squaddie humour does not always translate to civvy street.

Last edited:
Apologies for the low definition, they are screen grabs from a video posted on the interweb. This little French filly looks very cute, even in her baggy combats:
1611255986148.png
1611256121616.png

I got a written warning after a secretary complained when I responded to her humour with similar humour. She left after the other secretaries wouldn't speak to her.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk
Result! (Her leaving due to the support you got from the others).

Latest Threads