Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fit birds in uniform

she rides well though & puts more effort in than the pretty bitch skinny girl upfront
If you are just looking for reasons to convince yourself doing it wouldn't be a bad thing (get down @don't tell him pike ) just remember that by the time it arrived at its eventual destination (some 100m hence judging from the state of it) it would be a perspiring mess incapable of even the most rudimentary dirtiness and would sound like a space hopper with a puncture the second you climbed on top, assuming you don't slip off its sweaty girth once up there.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
If you are just looking for reasons to convince yourself doing it wouldn't be a bad thing (get down @don't tell him pike ) just remember that by the time it arrived at its eventual destination (some 100m hence judging from the state of it) it would be a perspiring mess incapable of even the most rudimentary dirtiness and would sound like a space hopper with a puncture the second you climbed on top, assuming you don't slip off its sweaty girth once up there.
Absolute poetry!

RTU'd

War Hero
Do you write replies for Dear Deidre as you are good.

You have a way with words vicar.

You have a way with words vicar.
The Judge concurred when letting me off with a stern warning after it was alleged that I was found up to my back axles in choirboys. He accepted my explanation that it was all a huge misunderstanding and that it could have easily happened to anybody in such circumstances without hesitation.

The Judge concurred when letting me off with a stern warning after it was alleged that I was found up to my back axles in choirboys. He accepted my explanation that it was all a huge misunderstanding and that it could have easily happened to anybody in such circumstances without hesitation.

Oh were you involved in the shenanigans lol in my other neck of the woods ..Vienna Boys Choir then at some point in the dark ages hmmmm lol

cheers

French Army Psychologist:
1611071204034.jpeg

Looks as if she could scrub up quite well!

Latest Threads