Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fit birds in uniform

Tool

LE
Roller bearings? Must be a different AR-15/M4/M-16 family Tool is talking about as I never saw any roller bearings in the gats I handled during my career.
My apologies - talking at cross purposes and replying to two separate threads. No roller bearings/ball bearings in the M-15 family.

The tight tolerances can cause issues when you are not able to keep the rifle as clean as needed.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
a fbiu.jpg

Two examples of fit women in uniform (1st American, 2nd Canadian) who obviously enjoy a well fitted helmet when the occasion calls.

claires-sister-leigh-1555960729.jpg

D_m1OoEX4AExYQj.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
What position is this in the Arrse Guide?

ARRSE users ought to know the Users Guide off by heart in case they might take advantage of any suitable female trapped in what might be considered as an unusual position.
This is, of course, always done while pretending to provide help and advice.

RTU'd

War Hero
ARRSE users ought to know the Users Guide off by heart in case they might take advantage of any suitable female trapped in what might be considered as an unusual position.
This is, of course, always done while pretending to provide help, advice & fondling to check for injury or lumps in breasts.
Fixed.
I knew that was what you forgot to write.

Talk over on the ‘What next for the EU’ thread has taken a sudden Arrse swerve into Drs Kildare and Finlay.
I didn’t want to interrupt over there with Jill Browne of ‘Emergency Ward 10’, from around the same era.
F61BEFDB-BA5E-46E2-8347-834E575476A1.jpeg

Let's update it a little:
1607285639488.png