Fit birds in uniform

IDF warrior girls are apt to get hormone rushes in the showers, overwhelm and have their way with the first showering squaddie they see. Anyone who wants to have a chance of saving himself by legging it is gonna need his boots on. You wouldn't believe what I went through until I learnt to do that.
Very informative! Completely unrelatedly, are there any age restrictions or nationality requirements for joining the IDF? Asking for a friend obviously....

morsk

LE
213f6dfd7ab19980a56d8ad6e50b174b.jpg

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
You would have thought 3rd from the left would have put some make up on for the picture. 2nd from the right has forgotten his sporran. Probably bangs off his cock.

What I forgot to mention is that combat soldiers and other field bods have their weapons on them 24/7 for most of their service. That's a lot of people carrying gats around and therefore advantageous to be able to ascertain that a weapon does not have a round in the chamber without having to go through clearing and checking drills each time.
Yes, I remember climbing over the stacked '16s to get to the last seat on the bus for Kyriat Shmona. The prettiest girls were at the back, but everyone was shelling sunflower seeds.

wheel

LE
What I forgot to mention is that combat soldiers and other field bods have their weapons on them 24/7 for most of their service. That's a lot of people carrying gats around and therefore advantageous to be able to ascertain that a weapon does not have a round in the chamber without having to go through clearing and checking drills each time.
I must admit that on my visit to your wonderful country last year I was surprised at the amount of young conscripts walking about with kit and weapons especially on public transport Thursday and Sunday as they took weekend leave. The chamber empty safety plug is a fantastic device. It certainly gave me reassurance.

Can anyone ID the medal ribbon on this copper please?

037_1000.jpg

Police LS&GC? What was this, some sort of section house party?
You sure about the GC bit? For a given definition of "Good" of course.

Police LS&GC? What was this, some sort of section house party?
I have no idea if Section House, Hendon or anywhere else.

I just happened across this photo while doing some very important research on the internet while Mrs SB is out shopping..........

Latest Threads