Fit birds in uniform

Fell outta the top of ugly tree, and hit every branch on tha way down (borrowing from Matt Damon as Pte Ryan)

I bet she can't half play the banjo, what with having twelve fingers an' all that.
Master Sergeant Wilhelm a retired biathlete has quite a few gongs for sport and known in Germany as little red Riding Hood because of her red hair. Kati Wilhelm - Wikipedia
There are some less flattering photos and some better ones.

1596669625210.png

1596669555671.png

1596669155931.png

exspy

LE
Master Sergeant Wilhelm a retired biathlete has quite a few gongs for sport and known in Germany as little red Riding Hood because of her red hair.
Kissing a Cock is always a flattering photo.

Master Sergeant Wilhelm a retired biathlete has quite a few gongs for sport and known in Germany as little red Riding Hood because of her red hair. Kati Wilhelm - Wikipedia

View attachment 494886

View attachment 494885

View attachment 494884
Your efforts appreciated.

Matt Damon was right first time :thumleft:

If she was a looker, she'd be way too busy for any o' that Olympian stuff :-D.

Just out interest - is her family from the neue Lander in what was once the DDR?

You would though, I know I would, twice probably.
Not since I was 24, discovered I had standards, flung myself into the snow through my officer's mess bunk window, and leopard crawled into the night, to avoid a rapacious, insistent, webbing-wearing but excessively bulky QA subaltern I fvcking wouldn't.

All yours, pal. All yours

Not since I was 24, discovered I had standards, flung myself into the snow through my officer's mess bunk window, and leopard crawled into the night, to avoid a rapacious, insistent, webbing-wearing but excessively bulky QA subaltern I fvcking wouldn't.

All yours, pal. All yours
Obviously you must be good with colours, and have key sections of Dorothy's role in the Wizard of Oz committed to memory.

Russian mounted police.....or maybe; Rush in, mount her, Police!

Screen Shot 2020-08-08 at 19.10.33.png

Latest Threads