Fit birds in uniform

Inflatable head?
The picture reminds me of a thrusting young troopy (not).
Someone told him about the old trick of putting a FFD into a helmet to make it comfortable. Unfortunately he didnt unpack it. :rolleyes:

So Vicki Pollard found herself a career, once her kids had all left school. Well done lass.
And still only 28 when the kids had left school, plenty of time for Vicki to rack up a decent pension if she can stick to the job.

Plastic tits, plastic lips and makeup applied with a trowel?
Ariana out of Baku used to complement that with enough hairspray on their behaves to make them intrinsically sound/ballistic proof

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
fbiu5.jpg

Please, no. Last one I went to in Calgary it took me 15 minutes to get her to understand the order...

More or less...

...She still managed to fuck it up.
Whatever you ordered at Tim Hortons would be fucked up. Their food is tasteless crap. Maybe they buy from the same place as M&M Meat Shop, where I hear that all food on sale is pumped from a single big vat in the basement.

Mmm Double Double my arse!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
flt att.jpg

Whatever you ordered at Tim Hortons would be fucked up. Their food is tasteless crap. Maybe they buy from the same place as M&M Meat Shop, where I hear that all food on sale is pumped from a single big vat in the basement.

Mmm Double Double my arse!
Completely agree, but it was the only place available for a quick feed before hitting the sim. Didn't help that the person taking the order was dumber than a sack of hammers and couldn't wrap its towel enveloped melon around why there was one person ordering for three. Eventually ended up ordering one item at a time, paying, staying there, ordering the next, paying, etc until the supervisor clocked the monumental idiot driving the cash register and stepped in.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
covid 19.jpg

Latest Threads