Fit birds in uniform

... she was hit last Saturday by a car driven by a drugged convict, Yassine E. , whose driving licence had been canceled and who chose to run over a Gendarme rather than stop at a check point.
So, yet another example of someone who did everything right in life having it wrecked by someone who did the opposite. That's some weird shit karma. Yassine, eh? A fine French name. Local lad?

So, yet another example of someone who did everything right in life having it wrecked by someone who did the opposite. That's some weird shit karma. Yassine, eh? A fine French name. Local lad?
Yes, well known by the local Gendarmes for driving and drugs offenses. He was found with 165 gr of cocaine but he discarded more products while on the move. It is believed he was doing between 130 and 160 kph when he hit Gendarme Mélanie Lemée.

Yes, well known by the local Gendarmes for driving and drugs offenses. He was found with 165 gr of cocaine but he discarded more products while on the move. It is believed he was doing between 130 and 160 kph when he hit Gendarme Mélanie Lemée.
It's a shame the French plod didn't stop him earlier, and get him in a necklock, with the knee. I'm sure the judo lady could have taught them how to do it effectively.
What a waste of a great life.
RIP

She was super-fit (French female military Judo champion in 2016 and 2018, bronze medal in the team event of the 2016 world military Judo championship) and she was hit last Saturday by a car driven by a drugged convict, Yassine E. , whose driving licence had been canceled and who chose to run over a Gendarme rather than stop at a check point.

One of her leg was severed and she died of her injuries on the spot in Port-Sainte-Marie in the Lot-et-Garonne.

What an awful waste.

RIP

View attachment 487682

View attachment 487683
RIP

Norwegian home guard. And the 29. February. So yes he got proposed to in front of the troops
What's the Norwegian for "While you're down there..."?
Closely followed by, "Form a queue lads".

I would not recommend that... Norwegian woman know all too good who is the boss. And do as they please, so better to behave
Aye. Many moons ago, we had a female Norwegian on a (UK) course where I was an instructor. She was an indestructible force of nature whom we nicknamed “Red Sonya”.

Latest Threads