Fit birds in uniform

The ex wife had been an officer in the US Coastguard, I asked about her medals. Pass a course get a medal ribbon.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
I’m led to believe that a lot of the ‘medals’ are just competence/achievement/completion indicators and not we might class as medals. Makes it look like they’ve single handedly wow Iwo Jima. Another difference that is just cultural.

I’m led to believe that a lot of the ‘medals’ are just competence/achievement/completion indicators and not we might class as medals. Makes it look like they’ve single handedly wow Iwo Jima. Another difference that is just cultural.
The way I had it explained to me was that in the big bases (such as Fort Ord) it was a way to see the records of a soldier you might never meet again.

quadrapiper

Clanker
The way I had it explained to me was that in the big bases (such as Fort Ord) it was a way to see the records of a soldier you might never meet again.
So much less fun than trying to infer same from wear and state of uniform, bearing, facial hair, fitness, and choice in footwear, filtered against capbadge, rank, and apparent age.

Am I correct that the entire Israeli Defence Forces comprise extremely cute woman and weird looking blokes in Ecky Thump hats?

Because they seem to be the only pictures ever posted on the internet.

A heart symbol with your hands....check.

Coronavirus.....check.

Facebook ******.
Whilst I can't disagree, we should take into consideration how pretty she is, how fit she is, and how you could pull on that pigtail as you emptied both bollox into her backdoors?

For these reasons, I ask for clemency.

Some are fit, other not so much, but they can all handle a sword....or two.

My mate's son has taught himself how to do that. Doesn't look nearly as interesting when he does it for some reason!

Latest Threads