Fit birds in uniform

The whole idea of the brigade is one that I have always found puzzling. The French and Germans are not exactly the best of friends, and the French are quite active operationally, unlike the boxheads.
Realities have evolved; French politicians could use the German guilt until the 80s but since German politicians are not so easy to maneuver and now they respond with the relative economic weight of the 2 countries which is much in favour of Germany

France and Germany used to be apparent best buddies but in the past couple of years they have been at loggerhead on many important issues, especially in the defense and foreign policy fields.

The German resent French initiatives in those field (TBH they are often badly coordinated with allies and completely out of the blue at the whims of the president), the fact that France tries to internationalize African issues that Germany isn't interested in at and the fact that France doesn't mind BREXIT while Germany fears it.

On the other hand, the French cannot stand anymore the complete immobility of the end of the Merkel reign, the waste of rations that German forces are when deployed in international Ops, the fact that German initiatives such as the open door policy towards migrants has put the EU project in jeopardy and the lack of drive towards the PSDC even though Germany has secured a lot of top positions in Brussels.

For all those reasons, there is now always a collective breath of relief when the German forces announce they do not participate in a French sponsored initiative (such as TF Takuba for example) as a German participation is really seen as much more a problem than a solution.

The silver lining of this cloud is that BREXIT and lack of common FRA/DEU interest has brought FRA and GBR closer in many defense fields.

And in order not to stray from the theme of this thread, here is a NVA Frau in uniform:

1586178111347.png

Realities have evolved; French politicians could use the German guilt until the 80s but since German politicians are not so easy to maneuver and now they respond with the relative economic weight of the 2 countries which is much in favour of Germany

France and Germany used to be apparent best buddies but in the past couple of years they have been at loggerhead on many important issues, especially in the defense and foreign policy fields.

The German resent French initiatives in those field (TBH they are often badly coordinated with allies and completely out of the blue at the whims of the president), the fact that France tries to internationalize African issues that Germany isn't interested in at and the fact that France doesn't mind BREXIT while Germany fears it.

On the other hand, the French cannot stand anymore the complete immobility of the end of the Merkel reign, the waste of rations that German forces are when deployed in international Ops, the fact that German initiatives such as the open door policy towards migrants has put the EU project in jeopardy and the lack of drive towards the PSDC even though Germany has secured a lot of top positions in Brussels.

For all those reasons, there is now always a collective breath of relief when the German forces announce they do not participate in a French sponsored initiative (such as TF Takuba for example) as a German participation is really seen as much more a problem than a solution.

The silver lining of this cloud is that BREXIT and lack of common FRA/DEU interest has brought FRA and GBR closer in many defense fields.

And in order not to stray from the theme of this thread, here is a NVA Frau in uniform:

View attachment 463210
She can check my particulars anytime.
I just hope she doesn’t refuse me entry.

View attachment 463210
How does that lid stay in place?
She is what I'd have preferred to have seen on my border trip instead of a slightly overweight bloke. See my avatar.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
I doubt it. My Battery have had a lot of contact with 19, including our last two SPSI/PSIs. Haven’t met one from Scotland yet. ‘Scottish Gunners’? Bollocks!
Isn't she AGC?

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Nope. RA, as indicated by the RA cap badge and RA TRF.
Can't see full cap badge but the trf I recall being blue and red (diagonal bit I did not recall having never been AGC )

And in those two words you confirm the wisdom in the Poll on Page 1 of the Vorderman thread :thumleft:
I think you've slightly missed the point. I prefer women who are slim and nubile; not fat slappers or barren harpies. Interestingly I can also easily discern between my preferred female form and boys or men (No matter how they are clothed or presented).