Fit birds in uniform

I feel all faint, sod the Bird!!! Where can I buy a ex German Army G Wagon? I drove the Argentina version on the Falklands 1982/83 (CBFFI 1), still in the Argy camo. Great vehicle. Now which barracks is the Bundeswehr Bird based?
Did it have any seat belts in it, as I helped take a set out of an Argie G wagon and fitted them onto my mates MG when we got back.........

Did it have any seat belts in it, as I helped take a set out of an Argie G wagon and fitted them onto my mates MG when we got back.........
It still had the seat belts but somebody had nicked the rifle rack from in between the front seats and rear seats.

All the switch gear was the clip in type which caused a certain FI LOG Officer problems, as apparently his G Wagon heater would not work on a regularly basis normally the same day he sacked his Driver (a regular event) and he had to drive himself. (A bit of black nasty behind the switch covering the contacts was the cause of the problem).

Cowgirl Holger Nielsen?
No, that appears to be a cowgirl SIlvester artificial respiration attempt. Holger-Nielson the patient lies on his/her front and uses a back pressure airlift technique.
Both methods were considered obsolete by 1960

No, that appears to be a cowgirl SIlvester artificial respiration attempt. Holger-Nielson the patient lies on his/her front and uses a back pressure airlift technique.
Both methods were considered obsolete by 1960
That's the Badger..! I couldn't remember the name.. It was still being taught as an alternate method in the 60s!

... although not in the straddle position wearing German uniform except perhaps in Soho establishments catering for folk interested in "that kind of thing...!"

The voice of experience speaking?;)
... my only experiences of Soho were:

1. Buying video cameras for JSPC Netheravon in Wardour St
2. Drinking coffee in the best (at the time) Italian Cafes in the country..
3. Eating Dim Sum in what was to become Chinatown..

So sorry, the pleasures of domination etc were never an interest, in or out of uniform! As it happens I did sit on the WRAC dress committee for a short time, but that is a dit for another time...!