Fit birds in uniform

Don't know what the British Army does with pensionable dogs, but the RAF has at least in the past farmed them out to suitable homes, frequently to the dog handlers.
On a slightly different note, I'm glad that you specified K9, at the mention of dogs my first thought was that the IDF has a secret supply of hippocrocodillopigs.
JHQ mid/late 90s we were interested in a just about to be retired explosive sniffer spaniel, it was the then she to be obeyed's idea. They did warn us that the dog may still be a little "exuberant" and make take some time to slow (read calm) down so we could try him for a week.

Come the end of the week, which could not come soon enough, strangely the Albertous family could not boast of a loveable ex military dog pet.

Last edited:
She needs to take them trousers back to the QMs, they aren't skintight.
There is something strangely alluring about baggy trousers concealing a firm tight pair of girl's buttocks. Every now and again, they move in a way that reveals the classical sculpture beneath, showing a perfect outline just for a split second. Somehow, that is far more erotic than the in-yer-face spray on variety (To which I also don't object).

There is something strangely alluring about baggy trousers concealing a firm tight pair of girl's buttocks. Every now and again, they move in a way that reveals the classical sculpture beneath, showing a perfect outline just for a split second. Somehow, that is far more erotic than the in-yer-face spray on variety (To which I also don't object).
You really are looking just that bit toooo close, it's supposed to be a bit titillating, that's all........
Maybe not....

Although the biters won't notice it, yours get a better deal than ours used to. For some years the departed K9s in JHQ were quietly disposed of in the woods next door. Later they went to Paderborn and were disposed of there anonymously.
I used to be in charge of a very small unit, in a remote place, that consisted of only about 25 people. About ten or so of them were the security force, all RAF plod, who were a sgt, 6 or so feds and 3 dog-stranglers.

Obviously, life could be very quiet at times and the dogs needed exercising/continuation training, so we would volunteer to put on the criminal suit for them in order for the dogs to have something to chase. One day, one of my tech sgts put the suit on and, at the signal, starting running up the field at the back. The dog-strangler duly shouts, "Stop! Stop! or I'll release my dog!" and sets the hound off after him. As the distance closed, the sgt slowed down and, at the moment the dog hit him, fell backwards on top of it. Unfortunately, this did not work out so well for the dog, Max, and he died from his injuries.

The vet at RAF Wildenrath didn't want to make the journey out to visit us, as the dog was dead anyway (And it was obviously much too far away for him to live up to his responsibilities), and suggested we bury him in the wooded part of the site, where the radar used to be. Dog duly buried by the morose RAF acting full-screw and sadness all round. After a few days a little cross and fake headstone appeared on the grave, on which was written,

"Here lies Max,
sadly dead,
because a knob fell on his head"

**Unit confirm PPE carried and body armour worn?**

Now that I have indemnified ARRSE from the hate about to be unleashed on me.

She doesn't do it for me.

**Cars MP out**