Fit birds in uniform

A young naval conscript attempting to revive a dying piano at one of Tel Aviv's railway stations last night, by means of Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody.

Some people walk past as though this is an everyday event. Is it? And how often do people leave their pianos in waiting rooms?

And she is luscious.

It's railway company policy. Too bad they don't run the trains on time too.
It is a common sight (although her performance was exceptional). Being on a station concourse people will inevitably be going to and fro.
Board Members of Israel Railways Ltd.

View attachment 369722View attachment 369723View attachment 369724View attachment 369725
If she was playing on a regular basis, I'd be missing my trains whether they were on time or not. Did I mention that she's luscious?

Seriously, what a great idea. I can't see it working in many other countries though.

There is a free piano in the new glass walled bit of Newcastle Central Station for player of all abilities to use. So a little kid playing Chopsticks, or a renowned classical concert pianist playing an impromptu busking session, carry on.

I get that feeling with quite a few of the photos, it's a sort of hypnotism, like you're sinking into her eyes.

My bold .. while imagining you're sinking part of you into another part of her anatomy :hump:

A young naval conscript attempting to revive a dying piano at one of Tel Aviv's railway stations last night, by means of Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody.

Talented.
Plays the piano well too.

Some people walk past as though this is an everyday event. Is it? And how often do people leave their pianos in waiting rooms?

And she is luscious.
St Pancras has a couple, good sometimes but only missed the train I was going to get once.

There is a free piano in the new glass walled bit of Newcastle Central Station for player of all abilities to use. So a little kid playing Chopsticks, or a renowned classical concert pianist playing an impromptu busking session, carry on.

Thread drift.. years ago when I was living in Earls Court, there was what I assume to be a concert pianist living in a basement flat just up the road from my flat & occasionally when they were practicing with the windows open in the summer, a small crowd would gather on the pavement outside to listen, they were that good. I never found out who it was though.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

And she is luscious.
Quite a few London stations have pianos in the foyer/concourse.

It's railway company policy. Too bad they don't run the trains on time too.
It is a common sight (although her performance was exceptional). Being on a station concourse people will inevitably be going to and fro.
Board Members of Israel Railways Ltd.

View attachment 369722View attachment 369723View attachment 369724View attachment 369725
Thread drift but it's always puzzled me why there isn't a railway line down to Eilat. It would be so useful for imports/exports. The topography between there and Beersheva I suppose, although I note there seem to be a line to Dimona and a couple of places slightly further south.

Latest Threads