Fit birds in uniform

Found by chance while trawling for other things on this site.
The Most Beautiful Soldiers part 2 - Ammmazing
One or three offerings:
1.An Izzy wearing Jesus boots! Whatever next?
2. Tempted to make unsuitable comments about the gun, shall however refrain.
3. Gizzit for Christmas, the bird however needs bigger boobs.
4. This one definitely made me think.

Attachments

Found by chance while trawling for other things on this site.
The Most Beautiful Soldiers part 2 - Ammmazing
One or three offerings:
1.An Izzy wearing Jesus boots! Whatever next?
2. Tempted to make unsuitable comments about the gun, shall however refrain.
3. Gizzit for Christmas, the bird however needs bigger boobs.
4. This one definitely made me think.

Sandals are actually part of the female soldiers uniform, particularly clerks and the like. believe me it makes sense in this climate.
Source - the designer and vendor of Virtus, offers a velcro sandal that conforms to female IDF uniform requirements.

סנדלי חיילת

1543871970085.png

Last edited:
Look just like Teva,.........................funnily.
The original Tevas had a longitudinal strap between the front and back straps, which meant the sandal couldn't be pulled off the front of the foot.
The original Source sandals didn't have that as they were modelled exactly on traditional Israeli sandal design.
That was 30 years ago, anything could have happened since then.....

Sandals are actually part of the female soldiers uniform, particularly clerks and the like. believe me it makes sense in this climate.
Source - the designer and vendor of Virtus, offers a velcro sandal that conforms to female IDF uniform requirements.

סנדלי חיילת

View attachment 365016
I hope that monkey is saying her skirt is too long.
When does this photo date from,I take it the girls no longer wear that type of headdress?

I hope that monkey is saying her skirt is too long.
When does this photo date from,I take it the girls no longer wear that type of headdress?
It would be late 60s or early 70s.
Yep that female headdress has been obsolete for many years.
A friend of mine used to use her's for a very good Kermit imitation (before Kermit existed....)

It would be late 60s or early 70s.
Yep that female headdress has been obsolete for many years.
A friend of mine used to use her's for a very good Kermit imitation (before Kermit existed....)
As a model maker I have a number of books about the IDF,and there are lots of photos of girls wearing that type of hat.
At least one book calls it a' beret'.

As a model maker I have a number of books about the IDF,and there are lots of photos of girls wearing that type of hat.
At least one book calls it a' beret'.
in no way it could be described as a beret. It was made of a thickish, very light weight synthetic spongy material, I suppose in order to help it maintain its distinctive shape.

Last edited:
in no way it could be described as a beret. It was made of a thickish synthetic spongy material, I suppose in order to help it maintain its distinctive shape.
ISTR it said something about the Hebrew word for hat and beret being interchangeable,at least for females.
I don't really know mate,I don't speak Hebrew. I can barely speak English.

What is this shit? Bodybuilder magazine photos are not allowed. :threaten:

Babe with abs.jpg

Having worked in a hot climate, 40c+, I can appreciate that. The reference to sandals as Jesus boots was a joke.

סנדלי חיילת

View attachment 365016
I hope he's going to check if she's also wearing the regulation knickers. Unless she's in the commandos, in which case I'll be back in a minute...