Fit birds in uniform

I don't know whether being brought up on The Sun can be blamed for your jaded view of our valiant female warriors but anyway - since virtually none of the ones I have posted pics of are "extremely flat chested", I suggest you take into account that the very fact they are in military uniform is going to have an affect on their silhouettes.

The other thing is...... well, nowadays, when they 'aint particularly large, at least you know they're real.
Even the bloody Sun's gone PC........ But in my case it was Health & Efficiently whilst in basic. :eek:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This thread is turning into an IDF appreciation thread.

She has that far away look on her face, as if dreaming of lifer after IDF.

On a different note, the gun in the window, GPMG perchance?

She has that far away look on her face, as if dreaming of lifer after IDF.

On a different note, the gun in the window, GPMG perchance?
absolutely! FN MAG manufactured under license in Israel. Has been the mainstay of the infantry since long before I joined up in 1980. Eventually it got replaced at section level by the 5.56 Negev but I don't know if there's anything better available - the Septics eventually binned the M60 and adopted a MAG derivative.

This thread is turning into an IDF appreciation thread.
What's the best way to get a Jewish girl's number?

Roll up her sleeve.

@smartascarrots you're a bad person. But that made Oi larf.

I did know a few people at the Kosher place I worked at who survived the camps. Sobering thought that even in the late 80s there were a few still working. Plus a chap who when I said how cold it was replied it was warmer than Siberia where he'd spent a while in a camp.

@smartascarrots you're a bad person. But that made Oi larf.

I did know a few people at the Kosher place I worked at who survived the camps. Sobering thought that even in the late 80s there were a few still working. Plus a chap who when I said how cold it was replied it was warmer than Siberia where he'd spent a while in a camp.
My uncle, who died in his 90's less than 2 years ago, had his Auschwitz number tattooed on his forearm. The guy was an absolute legend. Working for the Belgian resistance, he got caught by the Swiss when he infiltrated the border with microfilm of German built coastal defenses. Not prepared to admit he was in the resistance, he said he was a Jew escaping from Vichy France and the Germans. The Swiss promptly handed him back to the Vichy French. At the camp he was a slave labourer in the IG Farben (Siemens) factory. As they passed the SS barracks on the way back from work he tried to pick up some potato peelings he saw on the floor. For that he received lashes the next day in front of the camp, and became epileptic as a result.

Last edited:
Sarge...? There's only three types of sarge and I'm not one of them. Call me that again and I'll massarge your passarge with my sausarge!

Or something like that. I wouldn't really know, being a no-mark civvy cunt n'all that.

Edited to add: knew I'd heard it somewhere before, near enough:-

Sarge...? There's only three types of sarge and I'm not one of them. Call me that again and I'll massarge your passarge with my sausarge!

Or something like that. I wouldn't really know, being a no-mark civvy cunt n'all that.

Edited to add: knew I'd heard it somewhere before, near enough:-

"You human question mark!"
That is brilliant,I'm using that one.
Workmates might not see the funny side,though.