Fit birds in uniform

@loofkar,

Does the IDF have the same problem as other armies, with male officers and senior NCO's regularly getting sent to Leavenworth or discharged for bangin' the female lower ranks?

Cheers,
Dan.

@loofkar,

Does the IDF have the same problem as other armies, with male officers and senior NCO's regularly getting sent to Leavenworth or discharged for bangin' the female lower ranks?

Cheers,
Dan.
Sent to prison for consensual sex or rape? Or misuse of authority?

@loofkar,

Cheers,
Dan.
Why are other armies sending SUS to Leavenworth.

Sent to prison for consensual sex or rape? Or misuse of authority?
Having consensual sex with a subordinate. It's not allowed in the US or Canadian militaries, but every once in a while another news story comes out about another star rank career terminated early. Adultery is also a crime in the American military.

In Norman Schwarzkopf's biography, he tells of the time when was in charge of the course for newly promoted brigadier generals. One of the things he would tell the newly minted was something along the lines of "Your new star does not automatically make you desirable to young female PFC's."

In the US Army, female and male recruits are trained together at Fort Jackson, SC. At one time I recall reading that the Army was having difficulty getting male NCO's to volunteer for training duty as it was seen as potential one-way ticket to prison. It may be an apocryphal story, but any place that has young, healthy male and females working together is going to have them "relating" to each other.

Cheers,
Dan.

Why are other armies sending SUS to Leavenworth.
I was using artistic license by naming Leavenworth to represent military prisons everywhere, ie Colchester in Britain or Edmonton in Canada. Actually I don't really know if biffing the junior ranks is allowed in the British military, although going by the tales told on Arrse, it seems to happen quite a lot.

Kudos to you for using the term SUS. That'll keep the American posters guessing.

Cheers,
Dan.

She wasn't a 'fit bird' but a fat Female captain took over a Sigs detachment for a large Divisional Ex in 1980s Germany. She fell out with the sigs Sergeant major who was a real character, it came to a head when she ordered a special latrine to be dug for her own personal use each time they moved location. One woodland latrine was dug, the CSM placed a mike down the hole. As she attended her special bowel movement the sergeant major shouted very loudly over the mike. "Hang on we haven't finished digging yet!" He was sacked!

Having consensual sex with a subordinate. It's not allowed in the US or Canadian militaries, but every once in a while another news story comes out about another star rank career terminated early. Adultery is also a crime in the American military.

In Norman Schwarzkopf's biography, he tells of the time when was in charge of the course for newly promoted brigadier generals. One of the things he would tell the newly minted was something along the lines of "Your new star does not automatically make you desirable to young female PFC's."

In the US Army, female and male recruits are trained together at Fort Jackson, SC. At one time I recall reading that the Army was having difficulty getting male NCO's to volunteer for training duty as it was seen as potential one-way ticket to prison. It may be an apocryphal story, but any place that has young, healthy male and females working together is going to have them "relating" to each other.

Cheers,
Dan.
I can remember a few wives who thought adultery was compulsory.

I can remember a few wives who thought adultery was compulsory.
During a Warminster course, I was sitting at a beer table with two sgts. one was divorced and one married. The married one inquired after the divorced one's ex wife. "Oh I think she's fine thank you, she's living back up north I believe" After a pause the married one said. "she was not at all faithful to you, I had her away a few times in Germany." There was a pause and the divorcee said slowly, " We both struck unlucky then, I was having yours away for the most part of our time in Minden."

We three walked back to camp later, a very silent trio.

During a Warminster course, I was sitting at a beer table with two sgts. one was divorced and one married. The married one inquired after the divorced one's ex wife. "Oh I think she's fine thank you, she's living back up north I believe" After a pause the married one said. "she was not at all faithful to you, I had her away a few times in Germany." There was a pause and the divorcee said slowly, " We both struck unlucky then, I was having yours away for the most part of our time in Minden."

We three walked back to camp later, a very silent trio.
Were they Geordie's?My old lot were in Minden and Warminster.

The food in the IDF must be really shit. Look how skinny their girls are.
By the same token the food in the UK Armed Forces must be awesome, look how fat our girls are.