Fit birds in uniform

@loofkar -
Because of your posts on this thread I have been worried that the Mod's or CO's will get on my case for wearing out the "LIKE" function on their server. An amazing collection of lovely ladies. Israel is a small country and the hundreds of pictures of beautiful Israeli girls. You must have posted pictures of a goodly proportion of the women in the army. Just wondering, are there no women in your army with faces like a bulldog and bodies like a water buffalo? (as I said, just wondering, do not feel obligated to post such pictures)

If it was not for my age and religion I would consider going over there and joining up. (I suppose I could convert but that would require surgery)

@loofkar -
Because of your posts on this thread I have been worried that the Mod's or CO's will get on my case for wearing out the "LIKE" function on their server. An amazing collection of lovely ladies. Israel is a small country and the hundreds of pictures of beautiful Israeli girls. You must have posted pictures of a goodly proportion of the women in the army. Just wondering, are there no women in your army with faces like a bulldog and bodies like a water buffalo? (as I said, just wondering, do not feel obligated to post such pictures)

If it was not for my age and religion I would consider going over there and joining up. (I suppose I could convert but that would require surgery)

Cheers for your kind words @DavidBOC. The total population of Israel not including Arabs is 6.6 million and each year, around 65% of females of 18 years of age from that segment of the population are drafted for 2 years service in the IDF/Police/Border Police. A few Arab females serve but that's not a mainsteam phenomenon.
Out of those thousands of eighteen-year old females being recruited each year it's inevitable that some of them will be lookers. Per the title of this thread, my postings reflect that segment.

Last edited:
@loofkar -

You're not alone in your thinking. The one question that sticks in my mind is, where are they hiding all the hippocrocodillopigs? Even if they don't have any there still remains the matter of life after IDF, as loofkar once said they tend to remain on the home front, where they ultimately end up looking like this:

A common fate in Med countries.

Before anyone says anything, yes I know who she is.

Are the hookers in Israel as beautiful as the squaddies?
Need to know before I book my flight!