• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Fit birds in uniform

22.jpg

Wah shield up

St Carol of Vorderman - a MILFtastic telly presenter/personality of this parish

Wah shield down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks - Not a wah, I am from the US and don't know all of your personalities.
She is quite attractive in a mature way. Given that I am also a mature sort I would.

Is she a reserve officer in the RAF or something. (not clear on what service other than knowing it is not RN)

Thanks - Not a wah, I am from the US and don't know all of your personalities.
She is quite attractive in a mature way. Given that I am also a mature sort I would.

Is she a reserve officer in the RAF or something. (not clear on what service other than knowing it is not RN)
She is an honorary Group captain courtesy of her work for the RAF Cadets, and is a private pilot.

Rumours she is planning an assault on Fort Knox with her own flying circus have yet to be proven, but I volunteer to go undercover to find out.

Also going to do a solo flight around the globe. She’s quite a gal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Met her a few times now at the Cadet camp at RIAT, her arse does look as good as that :)
If she'd been to visit my ATC squadron when I was a lad I'd have had no trouble saluting her.

Without actually moving my arm from my side. I'd have been stood rigidly to attention, without a doubt.

Ukranian.jpg

That's not necessarily true. I was in two Army Reserve hospitals (322nd GH & 330th GH) and we had many RNs who were officers but didn't get shuttled around the country. I'm sure they weren't Regular Army. True, you were for the chop if something interesting happened; you were going to man the casualty clearing station in the theater of operations and that was that. (viz. Gulf War I when the government called up all assigned RNs and some MDs assigned to Army Reserve medical units and shipped them off to points unknown for 6 months. My former boss, MAJ D** M**, a Medical Service Officer, was grabbed from his new unit in Washington State (50th GH) and shipped to Doha (or maybe it was KKMC) for assignment to a appropriate medical unit in theatre. He sent me an amusing letter from someplace sandy decorated with camels, palm trees, dudes running around in chemical suits, and SCUD missiles flying about. He said I wish you were here (instead of me) and I laffed.

Anyway, why limit yourself by settling for an enlisted grade when, by dint of your degree, you can be an officer and enjoy some perks? I know I would. :-D
Sorry that I was not clear. SFC K****** was not a reserve type National Guard member but worked full time in the CST and received full SFC pay plus a CBRNE bonus. If she was to be full time as an officer she would be transferred from one active duty billet to another. Staying National Guard she could be full time in state unless she was deployed. She was in fact deployed to Iraq for a year and returned to the US and her old unit in Mass.
One thing DoD does for the states is provide Civil Support Teams for CBRNE incidents and threats. Each state has one unit of 24-28 people assigned to advise local authorities about CBRNE. A few large states have more, IIRC California has five teams. They have pretty sophisticated communications and technical equipment and highly trained people. Sort of local branches of the CDC, NRC and USAMRIID who are quickly available.

Low profile sorts of units although five years ago when the Boston Marathon was bombed the news media screwed up and posted pictures of people in black BDU's with black backpacks claiming they were the terrorists. Erm...no, they were CST team members who were pre-deployed to the marathon.
Some info on CST here:
Civil Support Teams

Reservist of all services can get deployed. When my wife was USNR and Desert Shield started she was sent to the Pentagon for a couple of month then returned home and shortly afterwards when Desert Storm started she ended up in Bahrain and Kuwait for several more months.
As far as USNR goes, an enlisted reservist will drill with the nearest appropriate unit but there is a shortage of pay billets for officers. I recall when the wife got a call: "Congratulations , you are a Commander now, the bad news is that there are no pay billets in your area the closest are STRATCOM in Nebraska and a unit in Georgia, the good news is that you finished above the other Commander selectee so you can chose, Omaha or Atlanta"
Having once spent two weeks in Omaha she wisely chose Atlanta.

She is an honorary Group captain courtesy of her work for the RAF Cadets, and is a private pilot.

Rumours she is planning an assault on Fort Knox with her own flying circus have yet to be proven, but I volunteer to go undercover to find out.
Sir - I commend you on your dedication and self sacrifice volunteering for such a mission. Truly service to Queen and Country.
If you need help, PM me.

Sir - I commend you on your dedication and self sacrifice volunteering for such a mission. Truly service to Queen and Country.
If you need help, PM me.
Don't think me Commissioner, just doing my job.

Pussy galore you say? Right on it, Sir.

Too much waffle. Back to the birds...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Edited for links and watermarks.

Last edited: