Fit apache pilot

Really? She's got a right odd look on her face, looks like she's a bit 'special' if you ask me. Plus she's a pilot so she'll only be interested in talking about herself.

I thought you meant this Capt Gordon
Army Advocate
Lawyer and Captain Joanne Gordon '02 provides legal assistance for soldiers before they go and after they return from war.

By Cara Jepsen '86

image www.lakeforest.edu/.../Joanne Gordon_375.jpg
While serving in the Army's legal department at Fort Bliss, Texas, Captain Joanne Gordon '02 sometimes rappels off 40-foot-towers. "Not every lawyer can do that," she says. (Photo courtesy of Joanne Gordon '02)

On a typical day, U.S. Army Captain Joanne Gordon ’02 awakens at 5 a.m. and arrives at work by 6:15 a.m., where she exercises for an hour with other attorneys in the Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps [JAG Corps] stationed at Fort Bliss, Texas. Then she showers, eats breakfast, and is at her desk from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. or later — advising soldiers and their family members on everything from landlord-tenant disputes to estate planning.

“Every morning I wake up and I’m excited to go to work — even days I don’t want to get out of bed,” says the 26-year-old attorney, who grew up in Clarendon Hills, Illinois. “It’s a great experience to be in an office environment where I’m seeing clients and it feels like a general practice and then to walk outside [and be on an army base]. I was driving to work the other morning and two stealth bombers just screamed overhead, and I just about drove off the road.”

1) How big are her fecking feet!!!!
2) where did she get those camouflage bags of flour from?
3) unrelated thing but she and many others are happy to show their faces, are the ones that don't simply doing it to seem more ally/sell more books?

I'd still muff her crabtrap out though.....

Latest Threads