Fist Fodder - First Frappe - Who were you thinking of?

Bigbird and Sluggy intertwined.

Sorry, I thought you meant today...
It's really not so much 'Sluggy entwined' more along the lines of 'Sluggy engulfed'!

I'm like a gigantic rose-scented macrophage with come to bed eyes and a hairy chin!!!

Marissa Ce###y...she was a hot little sixth former who used to be on my bus, I was a 3rd year oik.

I was in Norfolk and it was of my mumnansister type of relative
Yes, incest is quite normal in Norfolk and indeed throughout east anglia. Perhaps you should stick to frapping, you wouldn't want to saddle your sister with a Yarmouth Bloater now would you.

fatbaby.jpg

G

goatrutar

Some moll in an old penthouse mag. No idea of her name. Pages were all glued together when I was finished.

Aaaaah, Feral Fondler, we're of the same ilk.......some 70's Playboy magazine moisten bint. That's about all I can remember, that, and being shit scared me mam would open the door to my bedroom.

Found this

DSCN0245.jpg

Kerry Stokes is knocking the back out of that, well when he married her way back in the early 80's. The good thing about Kerry is he is buying up Australian VC medals as they come up for auction and donating them to the Australian War Memorial. He reckons the medals belong to the Australian people if the family members want to cash in on their fathers heroic deeds.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HVM_Boy Sappers 10
Baghdad-Brit The NAAFI Bar 3
scotscop Gaming and Software 15