FISHING

Any Corps members presently posted in the Preston area who are keen anglers please PM me.

I'm biting my tongue......;)

Is this it...I thought that this would have been about rumour mongering and half truths, gossip and scandal

FISHING!

FFS...

Thank god I go on leave on Fri. Hopefully by the time I get back maybe someone will have been outed, sacked or up the duff, and we'll be at war with the remainder of the middle east...

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Howayman said:
Thank god I go on leave on Fri. By the time I get back someone will have been outed, sacked and up the duff, and we'll be at war with the remainder of the middle east...
That's quite a holiday you've got planned. I'm only going to Cornwall :cry:

Bouillabaisse said:
Howayman said:
Thank god I go on leave on Fri. By the time I get back maybe someone will have been outed, sacked and up the duff, and we'll be at war with the remainder of the middle east...
That's quite a holiday you've got planned. I'm only going to Cornwall :cry:
:roll: I don't know...you leave out one word and everyone get the wrong impression. Thanks Bouillabaisse. :)

Fishing is for paedophiles.

Davros was hoping for a 3sum, but realised he would need 2 of them to make it legal ;)

please........

I thought the Anglers were nicknamed "Poachers"

8O

Interestingly, more people have viewed this thread in the past 30+ hours than have looked at Spunky's "Revised Moderation Guidelines", which has been posted for over 30 days; ARRSErs were encouraged to "Please read" that thread.

cpunk

LE
Fraser said:
Interestingly, more people have viewed this thread in the past 30+ hours than have looked at Spunky's "Revised Moderation Guidelines", which has been posted for over 30 days; ARRSErs were encouraged to "Please read" that thread.
That's because the moderation guidelines have been written with such decisive clarity that they only need to be read once.

I can't belive that fishing is an army sport.. i once had a RAO who had a massive photo of him fishing on his office wall... he got wednesdays off to do that as well!!!

What did he fish for on his office wall???