FISH AND CHIP NIGHT HERFORD GERMANY

lert

LE
Will there be mushy peas?

hmmm

Old-Salt
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage. It's not that minging stuff from the bacteria laboratory that parks at the Naafi occasionally is it?

As long as they're not from the Jo Rotz mobile vans - he's way too expensive and serves soggy fish - although he would argue that they were freshly caught from the sea !

By the way back in the day he used to cover Herford, Bielefeld, Gutersloh, Sennelager and Paderborn. I believe the civvy Security Officer at Herford knows him well.

Dusty362

Old-Salt
It's being run by the Germany Branch. Of the Women's Section, Royal. British Legion in aid of the Poppy Appeal. Yes there will be mushy peas and pies for those that don't like fish. There will be Entertainment. those interested in attending should let Lorraine know by 20 May 2014.

Last edited:

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
The fucking first time I had chips in Germany and before I could say anything the fucker put a big dollop of Mayo on them, Jesus I thought that is disgusting, why do these Germans fuck about with food so much I mean sour kraut, just the thought. Have things improved over the years?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Best schnellie used to be the one outside the 69 Club in Soest - still open at 0300 as we were being kicked out of the Club. Served the best Kotellett und Frittes mit eine kleine bisschen ketchup for that last 5DM in your pocket after you'd been fleeced by the strippers and whores and then tried to hitch a ride back to Korbecke with the Commander REME and his driver whilst keeping your lugholes warm with the ugly strippers large pink bra ........Did they pick me up and drive me back ......did they F***. Commander REME just remarked to his driver ... "Isn't that the Int Corps Corporal from your Block driver ..... to which my mate Ron (the driver) retorted ... "No Sir, I think its some fat Belgie from Arnsberg !"

SGDrummer97

Old-Salt
There's fish and chips night every friday at the Royal British Legion Bergen-Hohne branch. Best I ever had!

Latest Threads