First World Problems of the day!

Until of course you go out one night, have a great evening. You get back home. It's late. And then you remember earlier that morning...

...you stripped the bloody bed down
:cry::pale:
The whole of your post was poetic.

But this bit made me cry.:crying:

We have two in the house, I do not communicate with them, however to hear the wife shout and scream at them is a joy.
I have a multitude of them in my house. Whenever I ask them to do inappropriate things to my extremities they ignore me completely.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
The whole of your post was poetic.

But this bit made me cry.:crying:
When we arrived in Paderborn, straight off the bus from Gütersloh and the air trooping flight. I'd done short tours of Omagh (end of an 18 monther),Tidworth, UNFICYP and Tidworth again). Posted to a new troop, I found myself in a room with my old mucker. Let's call him Tom, for that was his name.

Right Tom. You were in Falling Barstool (before Omagh). Show me the legendary sights of the inside of a German pub.

Lesson number 1 of drinking in Germany, young padowan. Make your bed. You'll be rat-ársed when you get back.

Any fool know that.

I have a multitude of them in my house. Whenever I ask them to do inappropriate things to my extremities they ignore me completely.
Me: “Play some music Alexa”
“Which genre would you like?”
Me: “Classic Rock”
”Is this the real life... is this just fantasy..?”
Me: “Something a bit more upbeat, Alexa”
”The boys are back in town... the boys are back in towowowowown..”
*football bounces off window*
Me: “FECKIN KIDS!”
”D’ya wannabe in my gang, my gang, my gang..?”

“Call me a taxi Alexa”
“You’re a taxi Nimbus”

I think sites like ARRSE get a lot of their traffic while people are at work.Any stats on traffic patterns mods?
@Bad CO @Good CO @Helm
Not much of a surprise here. ARRSE is preferable to (a) work, and (b) Corrie but not (c) sleep ....... except for a small number of insomniacs

Analytics.jpg

spent an hour online trying to work out how to stream the Hughie fury fight radio commentary on the work complicator tonight.

Realise Its live on Channel 5 which i have in my grot

Fucking retard

Currently unable to log in to Virgin trains free Wi-Fi, presumably because every other passenger on the train is logged in. How on earth am I expected to catch up with The Walking Dead if I have to stream it on 4G!?!

This Sunday will be epic!!
Shhh! I'm up to season 5 episode 16. My daughter has already heavily hinted that two of my favourite characters haven't made it to season 9. :-(