First World Problems of the day!

It is 14 degrees F here this morning (-10 C), and I have to walk about 1/3 of a mile uphill to get my coffee and then walk back to my office man cave........that is my first world problem of the day.
Walk? A third of a mile? Doesn't sound first world to me. Second at best and anything involving walking more than 50 yards is definitely getting into third world territory I think you'll find.

Walk? A third of a mile? Doesn't sound first world to me. Second at best and anything involving walking more than 50 yards is definitely getting into third world territory I think you'll find.
It is a self induced pain, my mate and I walk on our breaks. Gotta get those steps in.

You do have to pay for college education in most of the UK now don't you? I think the system changes a few years ago?
Yes and no, you pay by running up a government funded debt, which they will only collect back if you earn more than a certain amount. So get a degree and be total wastrel and never earn decent money it gets written off. You don't need the cash up front.

Arguing with family members over perceived slights on a group WhatsApp chat.

Nipper bought me an Amazon Echo (and one for himself, presumably a special offer). It's great. Instead of trying to remember where I left an album (did I ever get it on CD or am I looking for an LP or a cassette?), I just say,

Alexa, play album Paranoid by Black Sabbath (to differentiate it from the eponymous single track), or

Alexa, play Tchaikovsky's Piano Concerto #1 in B flat minor.

But here's the rub. Changes was written and recorded by Black Sabbath. And covered very well by Ozzy Osbourne solo. And a kitsch Christmas release by Ozzy with his daughter, Kelly. Not to mention an entirely different song by Bowie. And when I stopped reading Wikipedia, I had the feeling there were still dozens of others to disambiguate. Can I get Alexa to play Changes by Ozzy without the daughter? Nope.

It's an outrage I tell 'ee.

edit

And the bitch doesn't understand that Tchaikovsky's Marche Slave has a French title, and the French word Slave doesn't sound or mean the same as the English word Slave.

So, Alexa, you can wave your willy at me as much as you like, but you're not that fúcking clever.

Oh if only there was a meme of Brian Conley telling me "It's a computer."
We have two in the house, I do not communicate with them, however to hear the wife shout and scream at them is a joy.

Clearly you did not work for Government...cheeky bastard.

We have a "Coffee club" where if you are a member and want to partake here in the office you have to chip in 8 bucks a month or so for coffee. However the brand is selected by three employees who drink the most of this shit a day. I pass as I am not going to throw my money away because a few die hards can't be bothered to branch out......
Bullshit. You're the type who has to have his "Venti Soy Quadruple Shot Latte with No Foam and the Merest Hint of Cinnamon and Nutmeg", pissing off everyone who just wants a black coffee.