Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First World Problems of the day!

I am now expected to wear business casual at work, no more wranglers or hoodies.

I'm struggling away in my garden bar office while wearing shorts and a t-shirt while teaching on teams, well I would be teaching if the clients bother to log in. this week they've missed out on 2 hours they are paying for by being late/unable to use teams/ a microphone/ speakers etc.

this lockdown his hell I tell you.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
When you cross thread the lid of your thermal cup and wonder why your crotch is getting wet every time you take a drink for the first 45minutes of the drive

When you cross thread the lid of your thermal cup and wonder why your crotch is getting wet every time you take a drink for the first 45minutes of the drive
...and then when you arrive at your destination, no one believes you haven't pissed yourself?

BopBopBop

War Hero
We are too poor to afford a gravel drive.
So we’ve glued Rice Krispies to the soles of our shoes...

My mate told me his family was so poor they could not afford to buy him any clothes and he had to stay in the house.

Eventually they bought him a hat so he could look out of the window.

...and then when you arrive at your destination, no one believes you haven't pissed yourself?
Just make them smell your wet lap and they'll understand it's just coffee. Be really insistent and push their head into your lap to smell, your integrity is at stake.

D

Deleted 72187

Caligula made his favourite horse a consul. David Cameron made his hairdresser a MBE. Boris made the NZ nurse who saved his life a hostile alien

Caligula made his favourite horse a consul. David Cameron made his hairdresser a MBE. Boris made the NZ nurse who saved his life a hostile alien
It's hard to tell who's had the least sane approach to governance.

My mate told me his family was so poor they could not afford to buy him any clothes and he had to stay in the house.

We were so poor in the 50’s my mum used to buy all my clothes from the military surplus shop. I was the only boy in my class dressed as a Japanese sniper.

Last edited:

That's nothing Jeremy Corbyn shagged a hippo

The new gravel we have had laid on the drive doesn't sound as crunchy under the wheels of the Range Rover as the last lot. I suspect it's Chinese.
The ‘Viz’ solution is to glue Rice Krispies to your tyres.

Latest Threads