First World Problems of the day!

Over here on this side of the Pond we have our own snivel fest that we call "First World Problems", which are in a nutshell
problems from living in a wealthy, industrialized nation that third worlders would probably roll their eyes at.
These are real issues that we snivel about on a daily basis.

For example today I ran out of Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha, and WIFI at the office is crap. I don't know how I shall carry on today but the struggle is real.

So what are your First World Problems?

Oh MY GOD,
TWITTER'S DOWN!!!!!
Or so I am reliably informed by those lovely fellows at Guido.

Having to momentarily stop watching The Persuaders to answer the door when a delivery was made, all part of the daily struggle of working from home

Over here on this side of the Pond we have our own snivel fest that we call "First World Problems", which are in a nutshell
problems from living in a wealthy, industrialized nation that third worlders would probably roll their eyes at.
These are real issues that we snivel about on a daily basis.

For example today I ran out of Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha, and WIFI at the office is crap. I don't know how I shall carry on today but the struggle is real.

So what are your First World Problems?
You should probably go and brass up a kindergarten

Because, y'know, MUH GUNS.

One of my footmen looked a little put out just because I found his savings and spent them on a present for Kevin, my tropical fish. Really, it wasn’t that much anyway, and if he doesn’t change his attitude pronto he’s never going to get his passport back.

All those turd world cunts coming over here and doing the shit jobs, then sending most of the £2.50 an hour their fellow countrymen pay them back home, never paying any taxes all the while. The turd world, tax-dodging cunts.

Not a problem as yet, but I predict it developing into one as soon as people catch on to it.
Waitrose are stopping providing paper cups with their "free coffee" In the near future people will be expected to provide their own!
All about saving the planet apparently.

I live in North Yorkshire we have not achieved First World status, please send £50.
Yorkshire problems; when your ferret has eaten your favourite racing pigeon.

E- mail Donald Trump, see if he wants to offload a few hundred Mexican gardeners, I'm having terrible problems locating a cheap foliage engineer.

We'll swap for as many knife- wielding Somalis as he can handle....... perfect target practice for well- armed Yanks.

Having to let thieves get away because they won't let us put a machete in the back of their head, in fact not being able to have a machete.

The comfortable train journey to my well paid job, where I do virtually nothing all day, was 3 minutes late this morning.

I couldn't find my dogs 24 carat gold buckled collar this morning so I had to use the 18 carat one, oh and I ran out of her goretex poo bags and had to use a Harrods bag instead.