First thread of 2015

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well, this year is totally different from 2014 isn't it?

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Who's going to have the first meltdown?

This year's the same as the last one so far. Not enough sex.

RP.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Aye, it's still shit.

500px-L1A1-SLR.jpg

Another year's first. Mwah-hah-hah!

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Gotta love the pyromaniacs ....first track: There's nowhere like London' from Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber - never seen the filum obvee....

Happy New Year you lot - and 2014 can p1ss off and die anytime it likes .

Slainte mhath !

Moscow Mules all round inn keep :highfive:

Bastard fireworks have woke me up! I woke up in a cold sweat thinking we were being hit by mortars!!! :D

Earth is still a cnut though. Bugsy is a lying cnut, Sector7 is still a stalking cnut, Squeaky is still a wannabe cnut, blondbint/apachewarrior/shibusa2 is still a fcuking whore's cnut who couldn't find her way to an erect penis, RGJBloke is officially the year's top penis, and Spider38 should be in bed now as the street lights are on.
God bless us all.

Earth is still a cnut though. Bugsy is a lying cnut, Sector7 is still a stalking cnut, Squeaky is still a wannabe cnut, blondbint/apachewarrior/shibusa2 is still a fcuking whore's cnut who couldn't find her way to an erect penis, RGJBloke is officially the year's top penis, and Spider38 should be in bed now as the street lights are on.
God bless us all.

Oh, and Tiny Tim as well - the little twat.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
Yer mam.

Can I lay claim to be the first Walt of 2015? As well as my career as a Lieut Cmdr in Combined Ops, I was quite a big player in Intel Ghost recon.

Thanks.

Bastard fireworks have woke me up! I woke up in a cold sweat thinking we were being hit by mortars!!! :D
You were but they missed.

The BBC drone footage was poor, you could see the motor housing in the camera footage when it was moving forward.
Just thought I would point that out.........neeeerrrrrrrrddd.

Latest Threads