First Spam political casualty...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Jun 3, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tenet was appointed during the second term of Clinton when he was not otherwise engaged with "thy rod in thy staff." Bush has been out to consult a private lawyer over the Valerie Plame outing (testimony before the federal grand jury is implicating Bush and the man behind the black curtain Carl Rove. The plot, as with the blood in Iraq, is thickening.

Btw, another one bites the dust: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3775423.stm

2. It would appear that some of the flack surrounds supposed failures surrounding the lead up to 9/11 (report of the commission due to be published soon?) as well as the WMD issues.

Did they fall or were they pushed?!

3. I'm sure both have been working extended hours over the past 3 years and must be close to burnout.

Having left intelligence prematurely, I too am now enjoying being able to spend more time with my family, but will proabaly have to wait longer for my invitation to become a non-exec with Halliburton :wink: