First snow of the year

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I’m in the Bristol area, it was very weird to see snow this morning, even if it was tiny ‘almost not worth bothering with’ snow :)
So more of a drizzle in Brizzle then

spins

Old-Salt
ose.jpg

Light sleet has just struck the mountains of South Wales, threatening to bring our way of life to a standstill. Only the ruggedest of all-terrain vehicles, such as my Clio, can get aid and resources through.
It feels like the beginning of a new ice age. God is testing mankind's resolve and its ability to come together to solve existential challenges. Life will be different now, but it will go on.

It's been good knowing you lads.

And its been a bloody pain in the neck knowing you!

Fake Sheikh

On ROPS
On ROPs
What is this snow you talk about, In the Deep South today, no snow, no rain, blue sky & sun out..
First the North complain about the wrong rain causing flooding & now the wrong snow and cold?

Snow here earlier. Now back to rain.
Pity, it is funny watching people with range rovers ditching them.
One forgot to stop in the village pub car park and trashed a dry stone wall. That was WITHOUT snow.

What is this snow you talk about, In the Deep South today, no snow, no rain, blue sky & sun out..
First the North complain about the wrong rain causing flooding & now the wrong snow and cold?
I am walking around in my sunnies...and yes, no rain or anything.

Snow here earlier. Now back to rain.
Pity, it is funny watching people with range rovers ditching them.
One forgot to stop in the village pub car park and trashed a dry stone wall. That was WITHOUT snow.
Not country folk then, here they drive their range rovers like Nigerian grannies come winter

Not country folk then, here they drive their range rovers like Nigerian grannies come winter
Definitely not country folk. The local pub had an excellent write up by some coren person so we get loads of yappy tw@ts arriving from that there lundin and blocking access to the bar.
Tw@ts.

And why isn't Boris there already, personally brushing away all this non-inclusive 'white stuff' to prevent a national disaster?
How dare you assume that snow identifies as white. Reported for blatant racism.

How dare you assume that snow identifies as white. Reported for blatant racism.
Some snow identifies as yellow, it's not all white snow out there

Latest Threads