First Sergeant Offers some Pearls of Wisdom

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
An Amazon? Agree that a photo' would establish her prowess with a bow.
Just a thought, firing a bow with very little clothing on may cause a fair amount of tit-whipping, thus eventually causing removal of said nipple. Unless some form of lubrication was added. Hmm, where would she get that riding naked on a leather saddle? Fooking hell, I'm getting a boner thinking about that!

D

Deleted 24582

Rumour has it that you missed out the decimal point. Should read 3.8 seconds, and that's on a very good day.

See above.

Are you sure you're 30 years younger than me? Has Liz sent you more than one telegram? (Or whateffer the modern equivalent is.)

Even better added 11 seconds to that 38 and created a new PR!! Still managed to play some Xbox and help my sibling out and was in bed by 2145. Biggly winning!!

Some days I feel 15 years older than you. Age is relative.

I feel before we pass judgement photos of Nipple or Nipples should be made available for perusal.
Fixed.
1566387804234.png

firing a bow with very little clothing on may cause a fair amount of tit-whipping,
Food for thought there. :grin::idea::lick: Maybe that's why the Amazons cut one tit off. :?

Just a thought, firing a bow with very little clothing on may cause a fair amount of tit-whipping, thus eventually causing removal of said nipple. Unless some form of lubrication was added. Hmm, where would she get that riding naked on a leather saddle? Fooking hell, I'm getting a boner thinking about that!
You have given that a fair bit of thought haven’t you.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You have given that a fair bit of thought haven’t you.
Obviously. One needs to research one's subject thoroughly. I am now looking for a one-titted Amazon with a penchant for rubbing her lady parts on leather.

Latest Threads