first posting..

hey, im still in training at RSS and have just been told im bein posted to 628 troop in elmpt..i have 9weeks to go an no one seems to know much about the place..can u help?

You will go to Afganistan.

You will get you hands on lots of good NEW Kit, Cisco routers , new PABX's, New(ish)fibre kit . Might get a few civie quals or a few from NATO.

Suck it up and enjoy.

Interesting, I've not got anyone down as being posted in till Feb. If our are Sig R********** we aren't expecting you till April. I'll have to wait till I get your posting order.

old_bloke, does the gestapo joke mean anything to you?

I concur with old_bloke, and the FofS cannot wait for you to show up. (Yes he reads this as well).

PM me for the full gen on the Tp. It is fully the best unit I have served with. Busy but with a good craic. don't listen to any of the shite about 280.

Considering that I had just left the mess when I wrote that, I cannot believe how much sense it made. Wonders never cease.

SAK, what trade are you?

So, we'll see you at the end of the month then?

Shortass: Whilst your first missive is informative I suggest you to start to use the function keys on your computer.Also learn basic English and Grammer. This may lead to erudite and sensible replies.

Yeoman

Shortass: Whilst your first missive is informative I suggest you to start to use the function keys on your computer.Also learn basic English and Grammer. This may lead to erudite and sensible replies.
Hmm, try brushing up on your grammar as well!

yeoman_of_england said:

Yeoman
bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha, oh the ferkin irony of it. :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: 8O

yeoman_of_england said:

Yeoman
OY, I thought my posts was sensible, ESPECIALLY, as already mentioned, I had just left the mess.

I don't know, bloody yeoman, grumble, grumble.........

No. We haven't moved. The last thing I heard was the move was late '09, but every time someone mentions it, it has gone back 6 months. We are still in Elmpt and still no firm plans to move.

m2mSolutions said:
Hmm, try brushing up on your grammar as well!
LOL..

Muppet!

heidtheba said:
something_smells_funny said:
I am leaving the RSS and I have not yet heard anything about my posting which is also in elmpt with 7 sigs.
So why post in this thread?
It might have something to do with the title of the thread (first posting), because something_smells_funny appears to be on his/her first posting. :wink:

yeoman_of_england said:

Yeoman
Beautiful!

yeoman_of_england said:

Yeoman
You're an throbber. If the only posts you ever make are really badly thought out whinges about grammer [sic] then, to be honest, you're best off not posting at all. Some people in this world are professional and try to help each other out, while others are pointless oxygen thieves. You are the latter. Some young kids from basic asks for info and immediately gets f***ed off by some patronising arrsehole - what a great example [/sarcasm]. If you really were a Yeoman pre-retirement, then I'm really glad you're out now.

Here's an example of previous posts by this patronising pleb:

Thread on Line Belts:
yeoman_of_england said:
Desert: Start using spell check.
Thread on Calling Old Mates:
yeoman_of_england said:
Once you have typed your missive, then go to spell/grammar check and finally submit. What a pity you did not make it in to the Glorious Corps for a full career.
Thread about Spec Ops:
yeoman_of_england said:
Hardman; You will never make an operator, you cannot type, your English and Grammer is non-existent and you are a complete Walt.
Thread called "ARRSE lost it?":
yeoman_of_england said:
The Royal Corps of Signals have lost it on ARSSE because they have lost the basic knowledge of spelling and grammar. Several people cannot string a sentence together. They have lost the "Full Stop" button. :cry:
Thread about R SIGNALS operators versus All Arms Signallers:
yeoman_of_england said:
Tramps:
The real reason you changed Corps is evident in your complete lack of English Language & Grammar. Get real.
If you have not got Comms - then you have nothing.
YofS - Retired
See the trend? Moderators - can we get an O2 thief tag on this idiot please? And maybe a virtual ASBO.

Flaming heck another bird into 628 (based on the assumption that Kim is a gay name for a bloke), I'm sure the FofS has a dodgy deal going with records 8O as for the Bn finest.... you can add most reliable to that with out even thinking about it :!: