First parade the outrage bus

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Sep 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. She will probably get it as well, after all, hurt feelings are more of a problem than disability, going by the tranny payout.

I still would though.

2. Blimey, I knew blokes in the RA were desparate, but wanting a threes-up with that gopper? Wouldn't touch it with your bargepole MDN.

3. Miss Fletcher signed off sick from the Royal Artillery stables in North Yorkshire after a staff sergeant asked her to join a threesome with him and a woman.

He said: “Look, I might be able to convert you. You don’t know what you are missing.

Hah, can't blame a chap for trying! Or, as it turns out on this case, you can...see, the way forward there is to do a sting, find a lezzer not afraid to enagage in a bit of profiteering and set up a fake sexual harassment case, she then pays part of her compensation to you-easy...

4. I'm outraged.There,I've said it.

Still wrong though.

5. Lets start a petition

6. Oh blimey, I may just have cost us some money. To the two pairs of lezzers that I asked if I could penetrate in the Cabbage Patch (pub not euphemism!) on Sat after the game, I am truly sorry

Then again, if you are up for it.......

7. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

8. Got to admire her nerve, though:

9. I'm outraged, Can I have a day saver?

10. If I was going to write to Ben Affleck, I would definitely not be typing about lesbians to him. I'd tell him more about me wanting to shove wooden pegs up his hoop whilst he screamed like a piggy wiggy.

Well that's what I put in my last letter anyway.

Can I claim for being bullied on ARRSE?

11. On or up?

12. That's it - I claim half a million and blame it on Gren.

13. So you up for a threesome then? ahh go on, you know you want to be converted :)

14. Fit her with Velux windows and install a shithouse in her roofspace, then.