First parade the outrage bus

She will probably get it as well, after all, hurt feelings are more of a problem than disability, going by the tranny payout.

I still would though.

Blimey, I knew blokes in the RA were desparate, but wanting a threes-up with that gopper? Wouldn't touch it with your bargepole MDN.

Miss Fletcher signed off sick from the Royal Artillery stables in North Yorkshire after a staff sergeant asked her to join a threesome with him and a woman.

He said: “Look, I might be able to convert you. You don’t know what you are missing.

Hah, can't blame a chap for trying! Or, as it turns out on this case, you can...see, the way forward there is to do a sting, find a lezzer not afraid to enagage in a bit of profiteering and set up a fake sexual harassment case, she then pays part of her compensation to you-easy...

Oh blimey, I may just have cost us some money. To the two pairs of lezzers that I asked if I could penetrate in the Cabbage Patch (pub not euphemism!) on Sat after the game, I am truly sorry

Then again, if you are up for it.......

oldbaldy

LE
B

BambiBasher

Got to admire her nerve, though:

In 1998 Miss Fletcher denied being a lesbian in disciplinary proceedings after being caught in bed with an Australian policewoman.

I'm outraged, Can I have a day saver?

minister_doh_nut said:
and POL the bandwagon.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/article1721433.ece

This should give the easily outraged and the armchair vocalists amongst you start writing to Judge John Deed, Ben Affleck and Dame Judy Dench.
If I was going to write to Ben Affleck, I would definitely not be typing about lesbians to him. I'd tell him more about me wanting to shove wooden pegs up his hoop whilst he screamed like a piggy wiggy.

Well that's what I put in my last letter anyway.

Can I claim for being bullied on ARRSE?

The_Snail said:
minister_doh_nut said:
and POL the bandwagon.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/campaigns/our_boys/article1721433.ece

This should give the easily outraged and the armchair vocalists amongst you start writing to Judge John Deed, Ben Affleck and Dame Judy Dench.
If I was going to write to Ben Affleck, I would definitely not be typing about lesbians to him. I'd tell him more about me wanting to shove wooden pegs up his hoop whilst he screamed like a piggy wiggy.

Well that's what I put in my last letter anyway.

Can I claim for being bullied on ARRSE?

On or up?

That's it - I claim half a million and blame it on Gren.

The_Snail said:

So you up for a threesome then? ahh go on, you know you want to be converted :)

B

BambiBasher

Gren said:
The_Snail said:

So you up for a threesome then? ahh go on, you know you want to be converted :)
Fit her with Velux windows and install a shithouse in her roofspace, then.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Dirty trollopping, horse-wallopping, gopping, bean-flicking gash-trash should be paddled on her flaps with a cricket bat.

There, fell much better now. Anyone know any good defence lawyers?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ce-me-over-sex-case-says-lesbian-soldier.html

During the tribunal, it was alleged that she sent naked pictures of herself to male soldiers from her mobile phone, and that her sports car bore the number plate T44RTX because it looked like "TART X".
"Alleged".

In 1998 Miss Fletcher denied being a lesbian in disciplinary proceedings after being caught in bed with an Australian policewoman. At the time, homosexuality was not permitted in the Army. She was warned about her conduct and posted to another unit.
Was it as recent as 1998 that it was not permitted?

EDIT: Oh yes. 8O

It was only because gay rights groups such as Stonewall went to the European Court of Human Rights in 1999 that the Ministry of Defence was forced to lift its long-standing ban on homosexuality in the services.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article559936.ece

"Miss Fletcher signed off sick from the Royal Artillery stables in North Yorkshire after a staff sergeant asked her to join a threesome with him and a woman."

He's a big PUFF!!!! A REAL man would've asked for a threesome with the horse!!! Hermer!

This looks like money for old rope but I'm sure the process can be simplified. Just complete and return the following form:

Dear MOD,

During my client's (insert name/rank/number) _________________________ service in the Armed Forces between (insert dates) ____________ and _____________, he/she was variously called (insert defamatory description(s)) _________________________________ and was shouted at/sworn at or otherwise treated in an intimidating manner on at least ____ occasions (award £50k per occasion).

Furthermore, my client was forced to perform physically exhausting and/or mundane soul-destroying tasks (delete as appropriate) on at least _______ occasions (award £25k per occasion). He/she was also encouraged by colleagues to consume inordinate quantities of alcohol, dress inappropriately and was propositioned by said colleagues at least ____ times, including being invited to perform unnatural acts involving at least one other person and/or combination of the following household objects/rodents/other life-forms: _________________________________ (Use separate sheet if necessary. Award £10 per occasion but pay £50 if you really enjoyed the experience).

Accordingly, we claim (think of a number then quadruple it) ____ hundred thousand pounds on behalf of our client. In fact, let's just round it up to a cool half million.

Yours faithfully,

Bodgitt, Flogitt & Run
Solicitors
I will claim 15% of all awards.

P.S. No time-wasters (e.g. wounded service personnel).