First murder by the government sponsored migrants

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Place your bets gents, when will it be. what will happen and what will the government do. Will the government send the 'Tut' and 'Tssk' department to work overtime, will the lefties blame Cameron for letting them in?
Place your bets, roll up, we are doomed, name the day, name anything you want really.

This is sick, inconsiderate and offensive.

...and reminds me of the sort of black humour I remember fondly from the army.

Have a like.

:)

Place your bets gents, when will it be. what will happen and what will the government do. Will the government send the 'Tut' and 'Tssk' department to work overtime, will the lefties blame Cameron for letting them in?
Place your bets, roll up, we are doomed, name the day, name anything you want really.

Put me down for mid December and the Lefties blaming the Tories for them not being a free stately home on entering the country.

Just to clarify...
Will this be a murder among themselves? ( which has probably already happened)
Or a murder of one of us?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Is any one watching the news and this social media campaign?

Are we on here in the minority? Are we on here the only sane people who don't want our country invaded by these people? I'm sickened by this outcry of pity.

We are doomed I tell you fucking doomed, life as we know it will change for ever!

engr172

War Hero
Book Reviewer
First murder by end of October is my guess.
First rape/assault within days.
The horrible twaaaaats

I know what @Gout Man means it seems at times that we on here are a minority.
But that is the media doing that.
It may be different when people send their kids to school and find that in the class is a group of illiterate , non english speaking migrant children ,( who said they were 11 but are in fact 14) sitting among their kids taking all the teacher's attention.
It may be different once they see the reality of seeing a migrant getting treated at the hospital while they wait.

Low profile, common or garden murder* that the press can overlook, January 12th.

Terrorist attack that can't be ignored: Mid May.

*Clapham Common or Covent Garden.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Then there'll be the weren't used to drinking alcohol so get let off for whatever crime that'd get anyone else locked up. Ignorance is a defence, well for some.

Waynetta will be beaten to death by her new boyfriend in March next year for wearing a mini skirt and make up and having the audacity to go out with her friends on Friday night and drink alcohol.

£10 Each Way.

I predict:

Asylum-seeker Amir
in the West End of Morecambe (other run-down seaside towns are available for housing of migrants)
with the Kitchen Knife

after his demand for an iPhone 6 from the social services is cruelly and inhumanely refused.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Low profile, common or garden murder* that the press can overlook, January 12th.

Terrorist attack that can't be ignored: Mid May.

*Clapham Common or Covent Garden.
Covent Garden you say, hmmm, ok I've just added my name to the petition.

As an aside, I wonder how many of these hand wringing tools are going to be letting these illegals stay in their houses? I can just imagine the outcry from them if a camp is built at the bottom of their garden. Im going for December, central London.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
As an aside, I wonder how many of these hand wringing tools are going to be letting these illegals stay in their houses? I can just imagine the outcry from them if a camp is built at the bottom of their garden. Im going for December, central London.
A camp, good God man, no, they can't live in a camp, they'll need a large detached mansion with a pool so they can practice with a new dinghy.

Latest Threads