First man on the balcony

Having had the rare privilege of meeting the man who was second on the Iranian embassy balcony-twice!- and also having spoken to several people who are acquainted with this chap, I was wondering if anyone here knows who was first in? SMOB told me he was 'Ginge' MacAloan, a massive pisshead and a closet homosexual, although the other SMOB can't remember who exactly he was, but that he was a 'big Fijian guy'. Why is this person never spoken about? Did he end up raping his kids like that bloke on Black Hawk down?

Having had the rare privilege of meeting the man who was second on the Iranian embassy balcony-twice!- and also having spoken to several people who are acquainted with this chap, I was wondering if anyone here knows who was first in? SMOB told me he was 'Ginge' MacAloan, a massive pisshead and a closet homosexual, although the other SMOB can't remember who exactly he was, but that he was a 'big Fijian guy'. Why is this person never spoken about? Did he end up raping his kids like that bloke on Black Hawk down?

Fuck off.

You want to hope that this big Fijian guy never gets to know that you think he raped his kids.

He won't be happy with you mate!

barrygeorge460.jpg

It was my old mucker Bazzer G. The last time I saw him he was on the way to surprise his girlfriend Jill.

I was the first man on the balcony, and my name is Spartacus, Trooper Spartacus.

Thought Tropper was the first man on any balcony?
Yep me also,
I mean just because he said so, don't always mean that he was [even Them are prone to porkies].
Have you asked him what colour the Boathouse for instance was, or has he done his underwater knife fighting course?
You know what these Walts are like these days tell a gullible punter anything for a swift half.
Also if he was the SMOB as alleged how did he drink his drink, with the gas mask and all that in the way?

Its questions like these that trip them up.
Anyway as 234,937 MOTB, time for beddy-bo-bo's
Oh yes I do know the colour of the boathouse [its tartan this year]

You want to hope that this big Fijian guy never gets to know that you think he raped his kids.

He won't be happy with you mate!
I did meet a big Fijian once, at a Help For Heroes do being organised at my local rugby club (although he was Grenadier Guards)

We were getting on well... until I dropped a marquee pole on his head

Yep me also,
I mean just because he said so, don't always mean that he was [even Them are prone to porkies].
Have you asked him what colour the Boathouse for instance was, or has he done his underwater knife fighting course?
You know what these Walts are like these days tell a gullible punter anything for a swift half.
Also if he was the SMOB as alleged how did he drink his drink, with the gas mask and all that in the way?

Its questions like these that trip them up.
Anyway as 234,937 MOTB, time for beddy-bo-bo's
Oh yes I do know the colour of the boathouse [its tartan this year]
I did try and get him to reenact it in the Bus Station (Thanks ARRSEpedia!), sadly he turned me down.