First killer badgers, now sharks 200km inland

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Steven, Oct 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if this has been done yet?,23739,22676230-5013016,00.html

2. They really are a bunch of muppets over there (both iraqi's and spams!). WTF are we still doing there if they are going to come up with this sort of sh1t! :roll:
  3. It was probably a Bull shark. I heard that the Americans were also going to drop 40 yetis out of a C130 on Iraq yesterday to RV with the badgers and squirrels and then conduct a massive killer beasty assault on a location to be confirmed. Imagine the fear as the last thing they feel is yeti breath although this could also apply to most of the biped community. Santa and Rudolph will also conduct low level poo bombing ground support missions in support of said beasties.
  4. dont forget the massed gnome assault from the toilets
  5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Makes you wonder how some people remember to keep breathing doesn't it.
  6. Hello wings,

that is complete and utter nonsense,you clearly do not know what you are talking about.
    Have you ever even been on exercise with the Tooth Fairies Squadron?
    The terrain in Iraq is completely unsuitable for Yetis,they have been deployed to Afghanistan instead.
    Also you really shouldn't be compromising Santa and Rudolph's security on an open forum.

7. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

8O :D
  8. It's a well known fact that Mossad have been scattering snake and crocodile eggs close to Iraqi villages.

There's some hysteria about it in the Arab press from time to time. The peasants believe it and everybody else pretends to.

Urban myths for the (very) unsophisticated.
  9. Tangosix, apologies for Opsec breach. I have exercised with the Tooth Fairies and found them to be very obliging by leaving money under my pillow normally after a hoofing run ashore and waking up with a sore hoop. The yetis i refer to have been undergoing aclimatisation for over 6 days and have had all their hair shaved off. The last time I saw them they were well up for having a crack at the bad guys and have a particularly blood curdling battle cry which goes like this "rrrroooooooaaaaarrrrrr". Scared the crap out of me I tell you.
  10. cover has been blown...I'm off!
  11. All badgers are killers, what do those throbbers think they live on, cheese sandwiches?
  12. From the BBC "last night a squadron of light dragons breathed a lot of fire on some troublesome people in Iraq. The local population was incinerated at a stroke although there were a few survivors who complained of headaches due to the poisonous fumes. One survivor said "it flew right at me and definately had markings on it's wings which looked American". On the Tigris, a platoon of Danish mermaids suffered significant casualties when they were bumped around midnight. Heavily outnumbered Cpl "fishy" fisher tried to lead her mermaids back to the safety of the water but found that running using just their tails was quite cumbersome and sadly around 10 mermaids died in a hail of spears. There are also reports of a friendly fire incident involving Irish leprechauns and a troop of Loch Ness Monsters. The Himalayan yetis have conducted an airborne drop on a suspected arms dump but having found no weapons proceeded to sit around grumping and throwing rocks at each other. A local said to me "there are lots of bizzare animals about just now who are eating everything in sight including people, we blame the USA and the UK for delivering these beasts to our doorstep" on further questioning the same man said that they had all been at a late night party which involved special fermented apple juice.
  13. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

You are still pished from last night, aren't you?

Good one :D
  14. utterly