First interview

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Bushy, Aug 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Evening all
    I am applying to the Intelligence corp andI have got my first interview coming up next week and am just wondering what sort of questions will be coming up in the interview, any response welcome as as I am a bit in the dark at the moment (Already done the BARB test, 72 despite multiple c**k ups)

secondly, it appears that i cannot apply for a linguist position even though i am about to finish a masters in Japanese studies (this includes intermediate language modules which have all been passed with ease). Apparently this is because I have no GCSE or A levels a foriegn language. Does this strike anyone else as odd? :(

2. Yes. Everyone.

Rule No. 1. Don't expect logic in the British Army.

MsG

3. You will find no Intelligence :twisted:

4. Just had my interview last week, most of the questions were based around my background & lifestyle.

I'm 23 and have gained Qualifications since leaving school but they only seem interested in my GCSE's!!...strange

I guess its because most people joing the army are fresh from school.

5. Plus the fact you said you were after the Paras - in your case they probably could not believe you actually had any educational qualifications and wanted to become a meat-bomb.