FIrst Gay Pride March With Serving Troops in San Diego

Discussion in 'US' started by Ruckerwocman, Jul 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. And so the rot starts... :roll: I'm glad in a way that I'm too old and knackered to be in the military if the current crop of people allow this kind of thing to go on. :| I don't mind if homosexuals & lesbians serve in the military (they have been for years) but there's something that rubs me the wrong way to see them prancing down the street under The Rainbow Banner and wearing the uniforrm of my country. Wrong is wrong.

Troops march in San Diego's gay pride parade
    JULIE WATSON
    From Associated Press

July 16, 2011 2:33 PM EDT

SAN DIEGO (AP) — More than 200 active duty troops and war veterans waving small American flags alongside rainbow banners are marching in San Diego's gay pride parade.

It's believed to be the first time an identifiable group of active duty troops has participated in such an event in the U.S.
    Thousands lining the parade route were applauding the marchers Saturday.
    The troops and vets were wearing T-shirts advertising their branches of service, and one woman carried a sign that read: "Proudly served in silence for nine years."

The march comes a day after a federal appeals court ordered the military to temporarily continue its "don't ask, don't tell" policy. But there was one major caveat: The government can't investigate or penalize anyone who is openly gay.
    Pentagon officials have said they expect the ban to be officially lifted soon.
    Copyright 2011 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

What do you expect out of California, Land of the Fruits and Nuts. (Kind of expected it to be San Francisco though and not San Diego) I refuse to participate in any diversity bs such as "Gay Pride Week" that will probably show up sooner or later in my Army. Where's that black armband I had? :?

[​IMG]

2. Ok, first of all I'm not gay, just to get that out of the way.

Next question, were they "Prancing" or were they marching? If the latter, they have brought no dishonour on the uniform in my opinion.

3. More than 200 actively deviant troops and war veterans, waving small pom-poms alongside rainbow banners, complete with their phone numbers and particular peculiar predilection, are mincing in San Diego's gay pride parade.

It's believed to be the first time an identifiable group of active deviant troops has participated in such an event in the U.S.

Thousands of pederasts lining the parade route were stalking the marchers Saturday. The troops and vets were wearing T-shirts advertising their speciality and price, and one woman carried a sign that read: "Proudly served in silence for nine years - but it cost me a fortune in pillows."

4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

'serving war veterans'? fair do's to them.

5. Apart from being dirty little pillow biting (male), bean flicking(female) fags - hands up who wants to deploy with a fag? not me for starters

6. And you think you will pass Officer selection, think again

7. Brings a new meaning to the "Buddy Buddy system"!

8. In as far as they keep it between consenting adults, and are halfways descrete about it, it just doesn't interest me much.

9. Are they actually hurting anyone? And surely if they're combat veterans they've earned the right to 'prance' wherever they fancy.

10. Unlikely .......I'm retired .........carry on

11. HHH

HHH LE

Are you a member of ASH ???

12. Siegfried Sassoon seemed to do alright and he was partial to a bit of cock. Still as I'm sure you've won your own MC you've earned the right to slag him off. Unless you haven't in which case you should probably pipe down. Unless this is ,hopefully, a wind up.

13. In that case I mistook you for an ill-informed, bigoted sprog, for that I apologise, you are obviously not a sprog

14. Not me I used to smoke like a beagle....

smoking_beagles.jpg

15. Not really homosexuals were not allowed to serve when i was in - Times change - free country I suppose.