Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First female Rock Ape

Kefi

Old-Salt
If another Korea kicked off our contribution will be limited to Special Forces and Naval forces (mainly ASW ) and supporting elements from the RAF and has been from the early eighties. Even the US contribution would be mainly air and naval forces. The South Korean Army has five Corps all armed with the latest equipment and with well trained troops and with a modern air force and navy.

Like the majority of wars, it will come out of left field, & if we look around at our potential enemies we can see that few if any are putting diversity at the centre of their general war doctrine..

Like the majority of wars, it will come out of left field, & if we look around at our potential enemies we can see that few if any are putting diversity at the centre of their general war doctrine..
Oh I don't know, North Korea is not doing too badly. Not many blacks or gays I grant you but not doing too badly on the females front.

156467e6a2542254baca2afd030a79f6.jpg
98640546-rtr3nhp8.jpg
RTS3VYF.jpg
north-korea-news-882637.jpg

QRK2

LE
If another Korea kicked off our contribution will be limited to Special Forces and Naval forces (mainly ASW ) and supporting elements from the RAF and has been from the early eighties. Even the US contribution would be mainly air and naval forces. The South Korean Army has five Corps all armed with the latest equipment and with well trained troops and with a modern air force and navy.

Korea was intended an indication as to type and scale, not necessarily a geographical requirement.

It would be interesting to see North Korean female fighter pilots in their sixties era Mig-21's up against their South Korean Air Force sisters in their latest F-16's.

Even better than all that death and destruction would be to watch them naked mud fighting. I would be willing to be one of the judges.

north-korea-wonsan-air-show.jpg
5c099c7072a529275980d9933fe0df3f.jpg
download (1).jpg

Oh I don't know, North Korea is not doing too badly. Not many blacks or gays I grant you but not doing too badly on the females front.

View attachment 514511View attachment 514512View attachment 514513View attachment 514514
A couple of years ago Michael Palin did an excellent documentary series about North Korea, for channel 5 of all people. He was particularly interested in the girls who direct the traffic on the city streets. Apparently Mr. Kim selects them all personally.

HCL

Old-Salt
IF,

If a high percentage of the teeth regiments are women
If we have another Afghanistan type war
If a lot of women are returned to the UK in body bags
Maybe things will change due to a public outcry

They won't come back in body bags though. There'll be a huge premium paid on capturing them alive and whole-bodied. The prop vlaue would be immense, the ragheads would pay fortunes to have one one as a "pet" and the pets would be the lucky ones.

Wasn't there a significant body count of Septics during one of the Gulfs when one of their lasses was taken, a lot got slotted trying to get her back IIRC.

Thanks for that ya twat, I can't unsee number 2 as you scroll down, for some unknown reason I find her strangely attractive, in a sort of black adder Bob kind of way..........
You do understand a female passed P Company, to the same standards as the men?

Have you ever completed an arduous course?

Wasn't there a significant body count of Septics during one of the Gulfs when one of their lasses was taken, a lot got slotted trying to get her back
This little hottie. The supply convoy she was in was ambushed when it made a wrong turn in GW2 in 2003. Eleven soldiers were killed including females and Jesssica was injured and captured. She was being treated in hospital by the Iraqi's when US Special Forces mounted a rescue operation which turned out to be a bit of a publicty stunt (not the fault of the US SF).

Jessica Lynch

hqdefault.jpg
Women-like-Private-Jessica-lynch-are-more-common-in-todays-military-ranks..jpg

This little hottie. The supply convoy she was in was ambushed when it made a wrong turn in GW2 in 2003. Eleven soldiers were killed including females and Jesssica was injured and captured. She was being treated in hospital by the Iraqi's when US Special Forces mounted a rescue operation which turned out to be a bit of a publicty stunt (not the fault of the US SF).

Jessica Lynch

View attachment 514575View attachment 514576

One of the DEVGRU operators, called Andy Stumpf, who was part of that operation, now has a podcast called Cleared Hot, with one episode being with Jessica. Very interesting to hear two sides of that situation.

Latest Threads