Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First female Rock Ape

No, but he could play the ultra PC card & get a good job in civvie st having shown what he can do to degrade the UK GCC units ?

Chief of Staff 5 Airborne Brigade and Commander 16 Air Assault Brigade the f* cking REMF ^~

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
To be fair at that age I believe you’re allowed to be driven around...
The Wiki doesn't permit personal experience, I'm not sure Arrse does.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Kefi

Old-Salt
FFS it just get worse, & this is where it will go until someone gets wise to the madness of diversity at all & any cost. Before the usual suspects jump on my post lets just go back over some old ground.

Introduction of women into the GCC units, no standards will not be dropped, changed or amended.
Wrong all the above have happened.
Cohesion & discipline will not be compromised.
Wrong, the outward display of inward discipline signified by a standard hair cut is now do what the fcuk you like or come as you are.
The military will not bow to politically motivated speak such as pronouns.
Wrong, its now policy.

FFS it just get worse, & this is where it will go until someone gets wise to the madness of diversity at all & any cost. Before the usual suspects jump on my post lets just go back over some old ground.

Introduction of women into the GCC units, no standards will not be dropped, changed or amended.
Wrong all the above have happened.
Cohesion & discipline will not be compromised.
Wrong, the outward display of inward discipline signified by a standard hair cut is now do what the fcuk you like or come as you are.
The military will not bow to politically motivated speak such as pronouns.
Wrong, its now policy.

I feel this is more to do with the current CAS career plan than anything else, thinks he knows which way the wind is blowing. Or, offering sops as he knows the RAF is in for a big hit in the soon to come defense review?

Kefi

Old-Salt
I feel this is more to do with the current CAS career plan than anything else, thinks he knows which way the wind is blowing. Or, offering sops as he knows the RAF is in for a big hit in the soon to come defense review?

However it pans out, i can't see there being any way of coming back from this shitstorm of a decision. As I have said from day 1 there is no end to the diversity car crash ideology & its not going to make HMF any better, but plenty worse for sure.

anglo

LE
However it pans out, i can't see there being any way of coming back from this shitstorm of a decision. As I have said from day 1 there is no end to the diversity car crash ideology & its not going to make HMF any better, but plenty worse for sure.
IF,

If a high percentage of the teeth regiments are women
If we have another Afghanistan type war
If a lot of women are returned to the UK in body bags
Maybe things will change due to a public outcry

QRK2

LE
IF,

If a high percentage of the teeth regiments are women
If we have another Afghanistan type war
If a lot of women are returned to the UK in body bags
Maybe things will change due to a public outcry

Personally I don't believe that an, in the scheme of things, minor (neo) colonial policing operation like AFG or the numbered TELICs would make a huge difference, another Korea however?

Personally I don't believe that an, in the scheme of things, minor (neo) colonial policing operation like AFG or the numbered TELICs would make a huge difference, another Korea however?

Losing an entire Battalion in Korea was bad enough, but to lose one now is unthinkable, given how few we have.

anglo

LE
Personally I don't believe that an, in the scheme of things, minor (neo) colonial policing operation like AFG or the numbered TELICs won't make a huge difference, another Korea however?
I agree, What I was getting at
"If a lot of women are returned to the UK in body bags"
Wouldn't matter if the women were good soldiers or not, lots of women
getting killed wouldn't go down well with the public

If another Korea kicked off our contribution will be limited to Special Forces and Naval forces (mainly ASW ) and supporting elements from the RAF and has been from the early eighties. Even the US contribution would be mainly air and naval forces. The South Korean Army has five Corps all armed with the latest equipment and with well trained troops and with a modern air force and navy.

Kefi

Old-Salt
I agree, What I was getting at
"If a lot of women are returned to the UK in body bags"
Wouldn't matter if the women were good soldiers or not, lots of women
getting killed wouldn't go down well with the public

I agree & disagree, depending on what section of the general public you look to. The older generation would feel it more than the younger. However, I see a bigger problem with the outright & blatant dismantling of our tried & tested selection & training standards within the GCC units. So far the only 2 units who have held out are the RM & Para Regt, who will not adjust their standards to facilitate diversity at any cost. They will eventually be challenged in one shape or form, I just hope they can hold onto our last vestige of credibility when it comes to UK fighting prowess. The RAF across the board is now a lost cause & never again will i bother to fight its corner, the lunatics have well & truly taken over the asylum FFS.

Mölders 1

Old-Salt
I agree & disagree, depending on what section of the general public you look to. The older generation would feel it more than the younger. However, I see a bigger problem with the outright & blatant dismantling of our tried & tested selection & training standards within the GCC units. So far the only 2 units who have held out are the RM & Para Regt, who will not adjust their standards to facilitate diversity at any cost. They will eventually be challenged in one shape or form, I just hope they can hold onto our last vestige of credibility when it comes to UK fighting prowess. The RAF across the board is now a lost cause & never again will i bother to fight its corner, the lunatics have well & truly taken over the asylum FFS.

Where would you say that the rot started within the R.A.F. please Kefi?

Latest Threads