Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First female Rock Ape

philc

LE
She is a rather slight thing.

Congrats to Georgia on passing the 20 week gunners course at deepest darkest Suffolk and former Tonka base.

cheers

nice-one-now-wheres-the-popcorn-metiec杞erto尼-eu-20-popcorn-memes-52430643.png

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Last edited:
Congrats to Georgia on passing the 20 week gunners course at deepest darkest Suffolk and former Tonka base.

cheers

Interesting, that the RAF article describes her as a "Leading AircraftMAN" ?!

Clearly, the RAF use the term Gunner to indicate a rifleman, whereas the Army Gunners fire something significantly bigger.

Interesting, that the RAF article describes her as a "Leading AircraftMAN" ?!

Clearly, the RAF use the term Gunner to indicate a rifleman, whereas the Army Gunners fire something special significantly bigger.

Not unlike the female Yeoman of Signals who's recently joined us. Thankfully, UK Mil hasn't gone over completely to gender-neutral naming (yet).

Fifty years ago, my (then) girlfriend was a "Leading AircraftWOMAN" ?!

Fifty years ago, my (then) girlfriend was a "Leading AircraftWOMAN" ?!

No doubt in the Women's Royal Air Force, rather than today's bisexual, all inclusive, non-sexually discriminating RAF.

Last edited:
I hope the RM recruit, who fell into the Oggin from a landing craft today on exercise off Tregantle Fort and subsequently airlifted to Derriford hospital wasn't a female.

To lose a recruit is unfortunate, but lose a female recruit and someone is really in the shit.

TamH70

MIA

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Fecking hell! Wimmin in the Special Forces! What is the world coming to?

chimera

LE
Which week covers ID card recognition and “Please park over there sir”

Class 2 -1 Course:

- Correct fitting and wearing of wrap around shades
- EFIs : how to choose the best seats for posing
- Body Armour - how to brass up your own
- Short Range Desert Patrol skills: how to survive more than 1km outside the wire

Latest Threads