First female completes helicopter fast-roping instructors course

Discussion in 'Royal Navy' started by MoD_RSS, Oct 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. And?? So?? Who Cares??? Can't you find any decent stories instead of this politically correct crap!

3. You do know that you are talking (shouting at) to an RSS feed??

• Like Like x 3
  4. doris climbs rope then tells other how to do it?

5. Well whoopy shit- someone slid down a rope.

6. Bad move. They'll end up macrame-ing all that black Marlow.

7. what surprises me is it took this long for a woman to pass what would seem such a simple course. Well done her, but hardly something to make a song and dance about

8. HHH

HHH LE

You wouldn't need to make any funny comments about her figure while she was instructing, otherwise you might find when you went to fast rope, there mightn't be a rope there!

9. Well, I`ve heard it all now, girl gets certificate for sliding down rope, I`ts time the navy grew up they have enough men doing sod all onboard
    thier ships, form them into infantry and let them help out in Afganistan they would then deserve a certificate for doing something usefull.

10. Disappointed really. I saw fast 'fast-roping' and 'woman' and thought it was some rapid bondage story

:thumbdown:

11. Falling down a rope isn't the tricky part. It's imparting all you've learned about falling down a rope to others that doris' (dorii?) find difficult.

12. That's Leading Aircewman Doris to you...

13. Callsign "Slider".

14. Or 'Clunge Brake'

• Like Like x 3
  15. [​IMG]

The ropeist in question…