• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

First ever post

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Mighty_doh_nut said:
I remember it, it was a statement saying that anyone asking bone questions would be goosed in the throat by a right orrible cnut :D
So how many times yopu been goosed MDN? :wink: :lol:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Harry_Webster said:
Mighty_doh_nut said:
Countless times, but never by a crusty old jock :D
Unlike this "Ash Tray" blond that was snared in his local during a dull slideshow titled "Tw@ts in Tartan"...........

:wink:
Harry - this is brilliant. I have my own personal stalker. Who else on Arrse can say that then? Eh? Eh? Come on then?

Nice of you to bring your Mum to the party HW.

Now go away and have a jerky session with the pics in the gallery of tw@ts jumping out of a perfectly good plane. (Into a perfectly safe area - no bad guys)

Muzzle_Brake said:
Is that Dale with Auld Yin?????????????/
Not likely its the offspring of one of the "Single" Maiden's, Who she entrusted to Yin whilst she nipped off for a quick "back scuttle" behind the bandstand by one of the Arrse stud's whilst the Sally Army band played "Great Little Army"............. :wink:

Latest Threads