First Christmas card of the year received

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Fecking first card of year received. Is it too early to say bah fecking humbug!

I got my first one 2 weeks ago. The excuse was that they didn't want to miss the last post from Oz.
How did they expect it to come? By fecking cutter, or steam ship?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Had to send first one's today - they have to get to the far side of Canada mind, and up a bit, so I do have an excuse!

I've already seen a house on my way home that looks a bit like this
1140703_c5bed3bd.jpg

Tossers usually leave the things up until the end of January at least, and the tree in their garden has lights on all year round, christmas cunts.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Mine arrived with a birthday card early in November. Cheapskate cousin trying to save on postage! It's in the cupboard until after next weekend.

I've already seen a house on my way home that looks a bit like this
View attachment 99537

Tossers usually leave the things up until the end of January at least, and the tree in their garden has lights on all year round, christmas cunts.
There's one on Ashton Old Road in Manchester who leaves the whole crappy shebang up all year round, just deflates the classy inflatable santa and his little elves for the year. Just a delight I am sure to be next door to - though it's hardly the classiest area of town to be frank.

first one a couple of weeks ago from someone I did a job for
A job? what sort of job? is that THEM code for.............i won't say it just in case.