• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

First Car or First Girlfriend

First Car or First Girlfriend

• First Girlfriend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First Car

• First Moped

• Total voters
Even when I was a kid, the best cars for a bit of slap and tickle were the family cars.

Forget anything with a gear stick in the centre of the floor - get the bench seat job with a column change.

Hello darling !

First GF she got me from a to b from ooh to aah and all for 2 cans of white lightning. My first car could barely go in a straight line

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
JoseyWales said:
Even when I was a kid, the best cars for a bit of slap and tickle were the family cars.

Forget anything with a gear stick in the centre of the floor - get the bench seat job with a column change.

Hello darling !
I agree totally. I had a Vauxhall Wyvern. Long bench seat, handbrake by drivers door, and column change. Loads of room,. Downside was that footprints did stand out on the rooflining.

Latest Threads