First and Only Airsoft Videos

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by ZappBrannigan, Feb 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw this ad at the back of Stuff gadget magazine-Go to the video section for a good laugh at the footage,these guys must spend quite a bit on gear,weapons etc.I thought some paintballers were a bit ott.
    First and Only Airsoft
  2. Looks a hoot! :roll:

3. Isn't that Gordon Brown on the far right with the green jacket and black trousers?
  4. I looked at booking that for me and the kids, does look like a fun day out.
    Wonder if i can bring my own machete
  5. Does this really belong on the Walt finding thread. I don't really give a fuck if civvies want to play at zombies and shoot at each other with airsoft guns. I didn't see anyone dressed in any military uniform with any insignia showing claiming to be ex SF. Was anyone wearing medals they weren't entitled to.
    Was anyone trying to defraud money from military charities or set up a bogus PTSD helpline.
  6. The one with 'Odin' on his sweatshirt may well be walting as a Norse Deity.

But they are all genuine mongs.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. You'd have to be to willingly dress up like a fucking zombie and get hit by those wee BB's without being able to shoot the cunts back. Those wee bastards sting.

Then again I was nearly naked last time I got hit by one, I suppose the XXXXL Tshirts they wear provide a bit of cushioning.
  8. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  9. Only put it up on this thread as it could be a breeding ground for potential Walts if not a few suspected ones hiding in the "ranks".
  10. I know everyone slates airsofters, but we tried it in NI for a day out. I was surprised how accurate the weapons were over distance. Far better than paintballing.
  11. I really don't understand what peoples fascination is with branding anyone who dares take part in airsoft game as a walt, it's not like they're cutting around in medals trying to scam people into donating money to "charity".
    • Like Like x 1
  12. As an airsofter (that YTvid I liked is one of mine) I can understand why it's viewed with some derision.

You get a broad spectrum of players, the ones that turn up in reeboks, jeans and a hoody and sprint about like lunatics hosing the place down, the guys in the middle who've been playing for a few years, dropped some cash and use what works for them...and then you've got the ones that have to have the right colour NTX buckles to perfect their Navy SEALs loadout, fill dummy SAPI plates with sand for the real weight, learn a million redundant hand signals and try to fit as many 'real' components to their guns as possible...

I'll happily agree that it is a bit sad, in the same way it's a bit sad that some people spend time gathering prestige in Modern Warfare or spend hours building Games Workshop/Airfix models -each to their own really.

Generally it's the ones get all 'super cereal tacticool' about while wearing a camping matt stuffed Osprey at the maximum extent of it's adjustment that when given a voice do make you want to hold your head in your hands.

Ultimately, it's a laugh and takes a bit more physical ability than pressing A to mantle through a window.
  13. Those "assault rifles" looked real enough, with ACOG sights, rail-mounted lights and so forth.

I'd be afraid to take something like that out of doors for fear a cop would see it and open up on me with the real thing.