First All-Female U.N. Peacekeeping Force to Deploy

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Trip_Wire, Jan 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Trip_Wire

Trip_Wire RIP

2. Outstanding! :thumright: Women are in general better at conflict resolution than men IMHO as I have witnessed that many times in Northern Ireland. Good luck to them and as the article says that they have Ops/Combat experience they will be able to look after themselves

3. I think I just seen my next ERE posting lol Loving the berets!!

4. Those Libereians had better watch out, or stay indoors at least for 1 week out of 4 - imagine the carnage when they all co-ordinate the bleed

5. :thumright: Beat me too it!

6. Either a lot of filled body bags or a lot of "Please stop fighting we cant handle it" from 105 weeping Bints once a month

7. I bet they don't do the same thing in Iraq, or worse Afghan! There is a limit to the stupidity, even of the UN.

8. Must be difficult to resist the predictable comments about menstruation, gosh, especially in the face of the entire female part of the planet downing dusters and pans EVERY MONTH for Chrissake -what! you mean that DOESN'T happen?! Hellfire, I must have got that confused with the bouts of inactivity brought about by man flu and dicky tummies brought about by excessive drinking of dirty beer.....

Sarcasm aside, it will frankly be a relief to many people that we can deploy a UN force where we at least we don't have to worry about the rape of local women and children by the very people sent to protect them.

9. They do like their colourful badges, don't they. Almost as much as RAF aircrew.

Still wouldn't want to cross them, at any time of the month.

10. Wonder where they keep their truncheons when not on duty.

Attached Files:

11. try getting the batteries out of the sigs pl :biggrin:

12. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

You clearly do not know my ex-wife.....

13. Or mine!!!

bt80

14. Yep Indian women are great at resolving an argument, just watch BB

15. Have you SEEN what happens when you put a bunch of women together???? It'll be a giant BITCH FEST!!!!