First Aid With Pliers

Amateurs.... if they had been issued with *THAT* rifle they could have used it's utility knife.

1slrbayo-028971.jpg

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
does it work better when its blunt?

pliers are only unsterilised forceps - I've sutured using my gerber several times in the past :)

Well i guess he would be cheerful as having been shot between the eyes and firstly survived, but then also could be treated with merely a pair of pliers.

Of course i would need the full expertise of a team of surgeons, anaesthetist, with aftercare in intensive care, and a lot of pain relief, just to be careful of course.

If they had a pair of hedge trimmers they could have sorted out that zit on his cheek.

I once took out a molar that was giving me gyp, whilst under the influence, in front of my horrified girlfriend (now my missus) using a pair of pliers.

ARRSERs will be delighted to know I completely fcuked it up and took out the tooth down to gum level leaving the aching, agonizing root to remind me what an utter twat I was.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I've just been doing a little home surgery with a cheese grater.

I've got a rock hard patch of skin on the bottom of my foot, it's like walking with a marble in my boot. Every couple of months I give it a good old grate. It's like Parmesan. Unbelievably satisfying. Don't **** about with any of those gay pumice stones, go straight for the cheese grater.

Don't worry, I use a separate grater for real Parmesan.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I've got a rock hard patch of skin on the bottom of my foot, it's like walking with a marble in my boot. Every couple of months I give it a good old grate. It's like Parmesan. Unbelievably satisfying. Don't **** about with any of those gay pumice stones, go straight for the cheese grater.

You started off all 'council estate' using a cheese grater for removal of calluses, but then you showed your posh side by stating you own 2 cheese graters and use real parmesan, a man comfortable across all the social classes.

You started off all 'council estate' using a cheese grater for removal of calluses, but then you showed your posh side by stating you own 2 cheese graters and use real parmesan, a man comfortable across all the social classes.
He uses a different mallet to rid himself of his cock cheese aswell. The posh ****.

Cheese grater ! to time consuming,,,,, a good old''potato peeler'' much faster ....................

pip pip............

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

apparently soaking your feet in a 1:1 vinegar and listerine mix breaks down the callus so it can be scraped off. also kills fungus and stuff

I once took out a molar that was giving me gyp, whilst under the influence, in front of my horrified girlfriend (now my missus) using a pair of pliers.

ARRSERs will be delighted to know I completely fcuked it up and took out the tooth down to gum level leaving the aching, agonizing root to remind me what an utter twat I was.
Same here, but it was the back half of a broken molar, and small needle nosed angle pliers (top ones here http://www.hyperclaw.com/pic/products/needle-bent-nose-plier-1-L.jpg)

I got the root as well though.

Odd thing was a mate of mine telling me I was a dick and to get down the dentists. Daft bint - I'd done what the dentist was going to do already. 2 years ago now, and no problems

Oh yeah, I wasn't under the influence. Except for Czech, I haven't drunk alcohol for about 5 years now, and haven't been anywhere near shitfaced since the Christmas '96 Mess do

I had my right big-toe nail pulled out using pliers from Landy 3A kit in back of said Landy by my muckers.

Crusader 80! What fun.

- O by the way, the nail was ingrowing.....

I assume you have never offered to cut down the family dental bills by wielding your pliers on your wife's teeth?

Cheese grater ! to time consuming,,,,, a good old''potato peeler'' much faster ....................

pip pip............
I have to admit that when I saw a reply from Ravers, my toes curled...

Meanwhile, back packing young Krom umpteen clicks a day has brought on some good blisters. Over blisters. Over blisters.

Nail clippers get straight to the point and gets it cleaned up fast. The only problem being not to hike him the day after... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh