• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

First Aid ITDs

Does anyone have a copy of the Army ITD's for First Aid? I am after them for ACF Training purposes and don't want to relay on the St Johns boring as **** training.

Please pm me if you can help

thanks

I'm a British Red Cross first Aid instructor in my spare time. If you get in touch with your local BRC branch I'm pretty sure they'll be happy to help you with up to date protocols :thumright:

putteesinmyhands said:
Careful. Battlefield First Aid isn't the same as "peacetime" First Aid. There's less risk of litigation, for a start.

The litigation risk is blown out of all proportion in the UK. As I understand it only two cases have ever made it into a courtroom and the one that was ruled in favor of the first aiders involved was (in my opinion) the one that should have been successful!

As a rule to live by: don't do more than your qualified or trained to do. Given the constant dumbing down of the protocols you'd have to be an absolute guttersurfing mong to screw up badly enough to find yourself being dragged into court.

combat_gnome said:
Does anyone have a copy of the Army ITD's for First Aid? I am after them for ACF Training purposes and don't want to relay on the St Johns boring as **** training.

Please pm me if you can help

thanks
get a life, stop showing off to the little kiddies PieMan

welcome to 2007 - MATTs, ITDs is soooo last year

Latest Threads