First a bike now a fence

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by oldbaldy, Nov 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

2. He comes from Stevenage - say no more!

3. Well at least he's not out raping women.

That's my job ;)

4. But a fence, railings or suchlike would always be there for you. An occasional lick of paint would be all that was required. Would'nt stop you going to the bowling club or lighting a Partagas 898 (varnished) either.

5. I thought at first it was a wooden fence....Now that would be sick :lol:

6. I'd prefer a robusto myself, or perhaps a siglo VI??

7. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

It might have been a ring fence.

8. Romeo Y Julieta. Now you're talking.

9. Is your name Tobin by any chance

10. The Cohiba VI is outstanding Smudge, a little out of my price range at the moment. I will make do with the Bolivar Belicosos and Monte No2 that are sleeping in my wee humidor as we speak. That said I have some rather cheap JL Piedra Gazadores all ready to watch that load of poofs tonight on the telly.

11. My humidor is a little understocked at the moment, but there are a few quality cigars in there.

That said, I am looking at popping over to Cuba next year for a couple of weeks ;)

The problem I have now, is having the time to smoke them, as I can't smoke in the pubs anymore :(

12. Its got to be the Cohiba Siglo II for that close up urban work, when length is not always an asset.

13. Smudge I can give you the details of someone, based in the UK, that can sort you out at Geneva prices if you like.

14. Armchair, good choice. For me the punchy Partagas shorts.

15. Yes please :)